Chapter 18- Sick Day

A/N: So, I write my story 15 chapters ahead of the chapter I publish, that way you all can enjoy weekly updates.😉 So, when I wrote this chapter back in November, I had no idea this pandemic thing would be happening when I published this chapter. Crazy how life works huh? Anyway, hope everyone is staying safe and healthy with this virus. Enjoy the chapter!

***Rachel's p.o.v***

"What about Natsu?" Cana asks.

"What?! No! No way!" Lucy exclaims blushing.

I giggle at her. I'm currently sitting at the guild bar with all the guild girls. We are currently talking about the boys.

"Come on Lu, there's got to be something going on between you two. You guys are always hanging out," Levy responds.

"I swear there's nothing going on, we're just on the same team," Lucy responds with a huff.

"Then how come Natsu is always breaking into your house, huh?" Levy questions.

"I have no control over that!" Lucy shouts blushing. "Plus, he's not the only one who does it, Gray and Erza do it too," Lucy responds.

"True, but Gray and I don't break in as often as Natsu does. We usually only do it if we need you for a mission," Erza says rather calmly.

"You're still not supposed to break in at all," Evergreen mutters to her.

"Yeah, and Natsu has only broken into your house. So..." Levy points out.

"Natsu has broken into my house," I muttered, taking a sip of my hot chocolate. I just got back from a mission in Mt. Hakobe.

All the girls turn to me sharply at my response. "What?!" they screech, nearly making me choke on my hot chocolate.

"How come you've never said anything about it?" Lucy questions.

"Cause it never came up? He doesn't do it often anyway. He only does it when he needs someone to talk to," I respond.

"Ooooh, talk to you about what?" Laki asks teasingly.

"He and the others just wanted someone to vent to as a friend, to get stuff off their backs, get advice and such. Someone they can trust not to reveal their secrets. Not totally sure why they wanted my advice, but eh," I responded with a shrug.

"They?" Mira questions, cleaning a bar glass.

"Yeah, Gray sneaks over for the same reason as well," I responded.

"Gray darling?" Juvia gasps shocked.

"Wow girl, you've got two guys pining over you," Cana says with a laugh.

"No, there not interested in me," I respond calmly.

"How do you know that?" Mira asks sweetly.

"Cause they told me so. When they first broke into my house and asked for my advice, they both made it quite clear they weren't interested in me in any romantic way," I explained to them.

"Wow, ouch," Levy responds.

"Eeh, I told them I wasn't interested in them either, so I'm glad they were just out with it," I respond.

"Ha! See Lu! You're the only one Natsu always breaks in to see!" Levy smiles to her.

Lucy just pouts in response. "Hey Rachel, is there anybody your interested in?" Lucy asks me.

I think on that. "No, I'm not really interested in anybody. Although, I never really thought about it to be honest," I respond.

"Well, we now know that Natsu and Gray are out. You sure there's no one your interested in?" Levy asks.