Making Heads Turn Can't Stop Looking At You

"Will you stop staring?" (Y/N) says when she notices my eyes raking up and down her body, admiring the black lace lingerie she is currently wearing.

"I can't help it," I say, not bothering to remove my eyes from her body. "You just look... wow."

"Well, it's almost time for the show to start, so you need to leave," she says, placing her hands on my shoulders and guiding me toward the curtain that leads back out to the audience.

"Alright, but I want to give you something first."

She raises an eyebrow. "What's that?"

"Your good luck kiss." I smile before leaning in to give her a quick kiss. "I love you, and good luck."

"I love you, too. Now leave," she says before pushing me out into the crowd of people.

I take my seat in the front row as the lights dim and a heavy bass beat begins to echo around the room.

A tall blonde emerges onto the stage, wearing a set of black lingerie similar to (Y/N)'s with a large pair of wings strapped to her back as she begins to strut down the runway as everyone around me begins to clap, and a few cheers can be heard.

A few more models walk out to the end of the runway before turning and walking back, and then I notice (Y/N) walk up a couple of steps onto the stage.

A smile appears on my face as she begins to walk down the runway, one hand on her hip, her hair flowing behind her as she walks. As she walks closer to me, I place two fingers in my mouth and let out a sharp whistle. This gets (Y/N)'s attention and she turns her head slightly and winks at me.

She looks absolutely breathtaking up there, moving with so much grace, it almost looks likes she's gliding across the catwalk. All I can do is stare in awe.

When she turns around to walk back, she faces me and blows a kiss in my direction. She turns away from me to continue walking, but I catch the slightest hint of a smirk on her face, and it only makes my smile grow wider.

The rest of the models pass in a blur. I keep my eyes trained on the back of the stage, waiting for (Y/N) to make her next appearance... and she does.

This time she's wearing white, and it makes her look almost angelic. She walks down the runway for a second time, winking at me once again and blowing me another kiss.

Then she's gone again.

When she appears again, she's wearing red and my mouth suddenly becomes dry, because, fuck, she looks good in red.

My mouth hangs open as she walks down the runway again. Her eyes meet mine and she smirks at me quickly before focusing her eyes forward again.

I watch her walk down the catwalk, her head held high with confidence, and it isn't until that moment that I realize I'm head over heels in love with this girl.

-

"So, what'd you think of the show?" (Y/N) asks, putting on a pink robe and tying it at the waist.

"You looked amazing, babe."

"Thanks," she says with a smile, kissing me on the cheek.

"You know, I might be a little biased, but you were definitely my favorite model."

She smiles at me and curls her fingers around mine. She pulls me closer to her and grabs my tie to pull me down to meet her lips with mine.