Love On Set

I take a sip of my coffee and glance over at the makings of our new video. It's interesting, to say the least. It's in the middle of the desert, and to say it's hot would be an understatement.

There's so much going on for this video it's almost dizzying. There's sumo wrestlers, a monkey, a marching band and ballerinas with umbrellas.

I watch as the group of ballerinas rehearse their routine, and one ballerina in particular catches my eye. She moves gracefully and effortlessly in a way that's different that the rest, and I can't seem to look away.

Suddenly they stop moving and break off in different directions to take a break, and I definitely don't notice this mystery girl walking toward me.

She moves past me to the table behind me to pour herself a cup of coffee, and I definitely am not fighting the urge to stare. I force my eyes to look anywhere else, but I can't help but feel like she's watching me.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer," she says, looking up at me for a second and then returning her gaze back to her cup to pour sugar into her coffee.

"Wh-"

"I saw you watching me rehearse."

"Only because you're the best," I say nonchalantly and she eyes me warily. "But don't tell the other dancers I said that." I laugh, but her mouth remains in a straight line, so I clear my throat to play it off.

"Really?" she asks, and I can't tell if she believes me or not.

"Yeah, you have a great pirouette," I say honestly.

She raises an eyebrow at me. "You know ballet?"

"I know what a pirouette is... that's about it." I let out a small laugh and small smile breaks onto her face.

"So you really think I'm the best dancer?"

I nod. "It's the truth."

"Do you say that to every girl in your music video?"

"Only the ones who are really good," I say with a smirk. "But I only ask the ones I like on a date."

"You're asking me on a date?" she asks.

"Yeah, I am," I say. "Do you want to get some coffee after this? Because this coffee is shit." I pour the contents of my cup onto the ground, because the coffee really does taste like shit.

She stirs her coffee with a straw, seeming to contemplate my offer, and it isn't until then that I realize I don't even know her name.

"How about I ask you a different question first," I say. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

I reach my hand out for her to shake. "Nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Harry," I say with a soft smile and she does the same before reaching out to shake my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Harry," she says softly.

"Harry!" I hear Niall shout and I hope my frown isn't visible, because I'd rather stay here and talk to (Y/N).

"Well, I guess the boys need me," I sigh. "So, I guess I'll see you later for that coffee."

She smiles at me. "Yeah, you will."