A Christmas Surprise

Dating Harry Styles isn't easy. He's constantly on tour and I'm constantly alone. This year, the tour goes until December 25, leaving me alone on Christmas.

I sit on the couch on Christmas Eve bundled up in a big blanket with a cup of hot chocolate flipping through the channels on TV. I stop when I see a familiar movie. It's Love Actually, Harry's favorite movie. I wish he was here to watch it with me. We've spent many nights watching this movie cuddling on the couch, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I bring the blanket up higher around my neck pushing the thought from my mind.

I flipped through a few more channels before giving up and turning off the television. I walk to the bedroom that Harry and I share and crawl onto his side of the bed. I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling, wanting nothing more than for him to be here with me right now. I glance at the clock which reads 12:08am.

"Merry Christmas Harry," I whisper to myself as I begin to slowly drift off to sleep.

I begin to feel light touches being placed on my neck. They slowly move up my neck and I realize they're not touches, but kisses. Harry always did that, but it can't be him. I must be dreaming. The kisses to my neck stop and begin again at my shoulder, moving down my arm. I smelt the familiar scent of Harry's cologne lingering in the air.

This can't be a dream.

It feels too real.

"(Y/N)," I hear a familiar deep voice whisper into my ear.

"It's not Harry," I repeat to myself. It can't be.

"(Y/N)," I hear the voice whisper into my ear again.

I open my eyes and I see a tall figure with curly hair and green eyes staring down at me, smiling. I see dimples forming on either side of his cheeks and I know for sure it's Harry.

"Harry?" I say, unable to trust what my eyes were seeing.

"Yes babe, it's really me."

"But-"

"Zayn wasn't feeling well so we had to cancel the show. I took the first flight home to see you because I couldn't stand to be away from you for another second. I know how lame that sounds, but it's true. I missed you so much."

I was still in shock my brain couldn't function properly. I was unable to form any words for what was happening. I stared at Harry in disbelief. I couldn't believe this was actually real. After six months he was finally standing right in front of me. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, never wanting to let go again.

Harry and I lay in bed cuddling for most of the day, neither one of us wanting to move. I listen intently as Harry tells me every detail from the last six months.

"Sounds fun, I wish I could've been there with you."

"I bet the boys would've wished you were there, too. I think they were ready to kick me out of the band if they had to listen to me talking about you one more time. At least that's what Liam told me."

I let out a small laugh as I pull Harry closer, wanting to stay like this forever.

"Merry Christmas babe," Harry says, softly kissing my lips.

"Best Christmas ever."

"Why is that?"

"Because I got what I asked for."

"And what did you ask for?"

"You."

I look up at him, smiling brightly. I don't think I've been any happier than I am in this moment right now.