I Got My Angel Now

"Truth or dare?" Louis asks Liam, taking another shot of whatever alcohol he's drinking now before looking at Liam expectantly.

They've been playing truth or dare for the last hour, and Louis' the only one who still seems interested in playing, but Harry thinks it's just because of the alcohol.

Liam also takes a shot, but continues the game anyway. "Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to stand on the balcony naked for at least three seconds," Louis says, and Liam glances around the room like he's expecting a reaction. He doesn't get one though, because Zayn's still sitting in the corner half asleep (he'd resigned himself from the game thirty minutes ago), Niall's laying on the bed scrolling through his phone, only caring about the game when it involves him, and Harry's sitting in one of the large leather chairs with (Y/N) in his lap, only listening to half the things that come out of Louis' mouth.

When Harry looks back at Liam, he's pulling his boxers down his legs, and even after five years of changing in front of each other, Harry still feels like he should look away. He doesn't have time to though, because Liam's stepping out into the balcony and shivering against the wind.

Louis looks down at his watch and counts. "One... Two... Three. Alright, Payno, you can come back inside."

"F-Fuck, it's c-cold," Liam mutters, already stepping back into his boxers and pulling on the rest of his clothes, still slightly shivering.

"Alright, Liam, it's Harry's turn."

"Really, Lou? We've been playing this game for over an hour, and nobody's even playing anymore," Harry says, making a vague gesture around the room.

"Then what would you like to play, Harold?"

"Anything but this."

Louis thinks for a minutes before he says, "How about a friendly wager, then?"

Harry contemplates this for a moment, because Louis' wagers are never fair, but he figures it can't be as bad as truth or dare, and at least this way he actually has a chance of not making an ass of himself. "What did you have in mind?" he asks, and he already regrets it.

Louis strokes his chin thoughtfully. "You have to tweet that you like to wear (Y/N)'s underwear-"

"I am not tweeting that!" Harry squawks indignantly, while (Y/N) stifles a giggle into his shoulder.

"Fine," Louis huffs. "Then you have to tweet that you love Niall and the tweet has to get over 100,000 retweets or you have to wear angel wings on stage tomorrow."

Harry snorts, but it seems like an easy enough bet to win so he nods. "Okay," he says before shifting (Y/N) around on his lap so he can pull his phone out of his back pocket. He opens the Twitter app and tweets, I love Niall .xx, before shutting his phone off again with a smirk.

He's so going to win.

-

"There he is," Louis says, slinging an arm around Harry's shoulder. He's smiling like he knows something that Harry doesn't and it makes Harry's heart speed up a bit.

"Here I am?" he says, but it comes out as more of question because he has no idea what is happening.

"Have you checked Twitter lately?"

"No," he says slowly, still unsure what Louis is talking about. He hasn't checked Twitter since he sent the tweet, but now he's wishing that he had because this doesn't sound like he's won the bet.

Louis pulls out his phone and shows Harry the tweet he sent last night, and it all looks the same until he looks below the tweet and sees the amount of retweets - 229,451.

"Shit," Harry mumbles under his breath because he did not expect the tweet to get that many retweets. If he had known that, he wouldn't have made the bet in the first place. But he supposes Louis could've had him dress in something much more ridiculous that angel wings, so he's not complaining.

Louis opens the door behind him and pulls out a large pair of angel wings, waving them in front of Harry with a mischievous grin. Harry rolls his eyes and takes the wings from Louis and slips them over his shoulders. He can see Louis bite back a laugh so he turns to (Y/N) instead.

"So, what do you think? Do I look like a Victoria's Secret Angel?" Harry says, placing his hands on his hips and (Y/N) only smiles.

"Maybe, but even if you don't, you'll always be my angel," she says, giving Harry a kiss on the cheek. Harry hears Louis groan beside them, so he places a gentle kiss to her lips, just to annoy him. It seems to work, because he walks away a second later mumbling something about how the two of them should get a room. Harry only smiles and kisses her again.

"So, does that mean I should keep these for later then?" Harry asks, and (Y/N) glances at the wings before shrugging.

"If you want to. I mean, they're going to come off anyway." She smirks before disappearing down the hallway to take her seat inside the stadium.

When Harry finally steps out on stage, he swears the screams are louder than usual, but the only thing he can focus on is the way (Y/N) is smiling at him from the front row, and the way he can feel her eyes following his every move.

Suddenly, Harry doesn't think losing the bet was so bad after all.