Baby Love Me Lights Out

"Harry, I'm back," I yell into the quiet room, but I realize it's not empty since I can hear the shower running.

I walk over to the bathroom door, reaching for the doorknob, but I stop when I hear a sound akin to humming coming through the door. I press my ear to the door to listen and that's when I realize it's not humming, but singing. I can't tell what Harry's singing because it's too muffled by the door, so I open it slightly, Harry's voice spilling out of the room.

I recognize the lyrics and the music playing in the background instantly, and I have to bring a hand to my mouth to keep from making any noises.

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies," Harry sings.

I open up the door, waiting for Harry to acknowledge my presence, but he doesn't, too absorbed in his shower singing to notice.

"Now put your hands up!" I sing, loud enough for Harry to hear me over the running water.

I burst into laughter when I hear something fall into the tub as Harry fumbles to pull back the shower curtain.

"Jesus, (Y/N), you scared me."

"You weren't dancing in there were you? I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself."

"Well, if you wouldn't sneak up on me in the shower, I wouldn't."

I smirk at him before turning and walking out of the bathroom before I start laughing again.

"I can hear you," I hear Harry shout from the bathroom but it only makes me laugh harder.

"Sorry," I mutter when I hear Harry walk into the room a minute later. I turn my head at the sound of his footsteps and my throat instantly goes dry.

Harry walks around the room only wearing a towel hanging low on his hips, and using another one to dry his hair. I watch in awe, admiring the taut muscles of his stomach and the way the water droplets roll down his torso.

When I'm finally able to pull my eyes away for a moment, I notice my phone sitting on the table behind him and I get an idea. I walk over to where Harry's standing and reach around him to grab my phone. I scroll through my music, finding the song I want, and I glance at Harry one more time before turning the volume up and pressing play.

"Let me sit this ass on you," Beyonce's voice begins to fill the room. "Show you how I feel."

"What are you doing?" Harry asks, confusion in his voice, but the smirk on his face says he knows exactly what I'm doing.

"Setting the mood," I say with a small shrug and a coy smile.

Harry smirks back, but remains frozen where he's standing still holding the towel in his hands. I walk over to him and remove the towel from his grip, tossing it on the floor. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a lingering kiss. I move my hands to his shoulders and guide him to the edge of the bed, pressing down on his shoulders so he sits.

I crawl into his lap, my legs bracketing either side of his hips as I bring him back in for another kiss. My lips move against his as he leans back on the bed. Harry's hands move to my back and slowly make their way under my shirt, his skin hot against mine.

Then a loud buzzing begins echoing throughout the room.

"Ignore it," Harry whispers against my lips.

The buzzing begins again.

Harry pulls away with a groan and turns his head to look at his phone on the nightstand. Harry waits a beat to see if it will stop buzzing, and groans again when it doesn't.

"Sorry babe," he says, pecking my lips quickly before moving me off of his lap. He reaches for his phone and glances at it with a sigh before tapping a quick response.

"Who is it?"

"Paul," Harry says, setting his phone back on the table. "Wanted to remind me that I have to be up early for rehearsals tomorrow, and he wouldn't stop reminding me until I replied." Harry's hand reaches out to grab mine and pull me closer to him as he rubs his thumb on the back of my hand. I lean down to meet Harry's lips again, but I stop when the music in the room suddenly changes.

"Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air," Harry sings along, standing up and beginning to mimic some of the dance moves from the video. A laugh escapes my throat, watching Harry's long limbs flail around, still wearing nothing but a towel. "Come on, babe, dance with me." Harry tugs on my hand before he begins mimicking the Single Ladies dance.

I laugh again. "Babe, wrong song."

Harry just shrugs and continues to dance, placing one hand on his hip before putting his other hand in the air and rotating his wrist from side to side.

I shake my head with a laugh. Harry stops his movements and looks at me with a frown. "Why aren't you dancing?"

"Because I'm not a single lady."

"Doesn't mean you can't dance with me," Harry says before grabbing my hand and placing the other on my hip and twirling me around the room.

Harry continues to spin me until his foot tangles in the towel on the floor, sending us tumbling backward onto the bed, the both of us laughing.

"Well, maybe we don't have to dance," Harry says, looking up at me with a fondness behind his eyes as the song changes again.

"Your love is bright as ever, even in the shadows. Baby kiss me, before they turn the lights out," Harry sings, quirking an eyebrow at me. I oblige and lean down to kiss him.

Harry rests his hands on my back, pressing me flush to his body as his lips continue to move against mine.

After a moment, Harry pulls back, breathless, and continues to sing, "In the darkest night hour, I search through the crowd. Your face is all that I see, I'll give you everything, baby love me lights out."

I smile at Harry and kiss him once more before resting my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes, listening as the song fills the quiet room and feeling the steady rhythm of Harry's heartbeat underneath my chest.