Chapter 50 - Confronting Long

Chapter 50 – Confronting Long

Thursday, July 19, 2046
10:11 PM
Galnac VR, Downtown Houston
Houston, TX

Long knew the gun Reagan was holding and ran for it. Reagan chased after him, firing at him as much as he could. Long then signaled his henchmen to attack Reagan. We did our best to keep them off his back. Jake was ahead of him, however. Out of the blue, he came out behind a pillar and grabbed Long.

"Where do you think you're going?" said Jake, beginning to attack him. "We have to settle this, for all time!"

Jake then threw many punches on Long. Long drew a gun, but dropped it, as S.A.L.M.A and K.U.R.T used drones, to take the gun out! Reagan then beat Long and so did Jake. Long tried to escape but to no avail!

"Regardless of how high a bird flies, it falls back to the ground the day it stops flapping its wings!" said Reagan, with that he knocked him senseless.

Finally, Long was cornered. We had him right where we needed him! Police drones then came and stunned Long. Robotic police came to arrest him and escort him out. It felt weird but amazing. Everyone then glared at Long as the police walked him out. It was the end of it all.

"Kimberly, please don't leave my side ever!" said Jake. "I love you!"

"You too!" I said. "Forever!"

Then me and him shared a warm, but passionate kiss. Reagan then approached me holding Sarah's hand. He looked in remorse.

"I'm very sorry!" said Reagan. "I've been missing you, forever!"

"I've missed you, as well!" said me to my twin. "Glad you're okay!"

We then shared a hug. Like that, everything was okay now! It was only a matter of time, before we went home. Sarah and Reagan then kissed. Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sandra shared a hug. Yes, I'm proud to be the proud niece of this man, who saved Miami from the Purple Sword drug cartel, back in 2028! After leaving Galnac VR, true to his word, the next day, Mitchell passed the law in the office, we'd only telecommute to work, not come to the office to work. An addition to that, the American government would now pay for half our living expenses. I guess this worldwide hack, was a wake-up call to everyone. Especially much like the Coronavirus Threat from China spreading worldwide, in 2020! All was going to be well!