Get up....for me?

Get up....for me?

Okay, Okay. So this is a filter chapter. Just showing where Shay went and all that good stuff. Then the next chapter we be filled with all the awesome drama. 

Shay's P.O.V.

It's been about two months since me and Toby had that argument. I tried meeting up with her and talking about it, but it just turned into a two hour long arugument.

"Do you even fucking love me?" 

"Look, dude. You know how much i care about you."

"That wasn't the question, Toby!"

"Shay, Really? Do i love you? What do you fucking think?"

"Fine, don't answer me. Just go have fun with Austin."

"What the fuck ever Shay....."

Not gonna lie and say i don't miss her. I really do. She's the one i talked to constantly. Confessed my secrets too. Spilled my heart out to. I consuled in her. Relied on her. Trusted her. When i had too much on my mind, I would tell her. But what i haven't gotten straight was who i talked to when the person i talked to was my problem. How do you go about losing your best friend? Write music.

Of mice and men will be heading to Warped this year again. It's Austins first time and i can just feel his Jitters. He reminded me of myself on my first warped tour.

"Dude, Just two and a half fucking months! WOOO!" Austin jumped around on my bed shaking me around like crazy.

"If you drop my fucking juice, i'll chop your dick off." I held my cup tigher.

Austin sat down and held onto hisself. "I might need this." He soon smiled.

It kind of sucked holding two big secrets from the same people. Me and Toby never had so much to hide. It seems they have a lot, and i know all about it.

"Yeah, whatever. You still didn't..you know...um....fuc-" I took a small breath "Fuck her?" I questioned, hoping for a good answer. I didn't want him to sleep with Toby. Even though me and Toby broke up..again doesn't mean shit. I took her virginity and i don't want anyone else staying in the hotel i opened. "Nah, were waiting. I mean i don't wanna rush things. we're taking things sloooow." He streched out the word. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, real slow" I teased. I noticed his face tense up.

"Look man, i'm sorry, it's just..don't want her to get hurt." Austin raised his brows at me.

"Why would you care, though?" He stood up and started putting his shoes back on "You've only met her twice."

I remember back to the day Austin invited Toby to one of our band pratices. That was one of my worst run throughs by far. I couldn't remember the lyrics. I played the wrong notes. I sung like a dying camel. It was awful and i was all because of her. She just sat there, staring at me. Well at least it felt like it.

"I know by still dude." I picked up my guitar and started tuning it.

"Look, next week when i go to my specialist, i'll see what's up. If i don't need the surgery, she doesn't have to know. If i do, i'll tell her." He put his hand out and i did the same. We hugged it out and he continued down the stairs and into his car. I needed to clear my mind. I strummed the strings and sung the first song to put up in my head.

".....so baby stay away from my friends, cause i need them, to carry me, when it's over. I'll count back from ten and you can listen to glass hearts shattering...."