Authors note

Hey guys.

Okay so i never did an authors note before. This is a first, but i just wanted to tell you all who are reading a couple things.

One; this is the most different Austin Carlile story on wattpad. Not bashing any story on here, but their all really similar. You know just whats gonna happen and sometimes they just make the whole book about their love life which isnt what its supposed to be like.

Where's the background of each character and their logical thinking? I know this is fan fiction and everything, but can it at least be a little realistic?

My story; so much will happen that none of you expect, because i enjoy being different and making my stories as different as the rest.

Two. Ive gotta a lot of "can you focus on toby and austin" comments. I have apologized for that a million times, because i did get stuck into writing Levis scenes. But did any of you realize that you were too feeling the emotions of the story.

Youre growing annoyed with Levi and hes getting all the attention, and as i said in the the story. "He stole all my attention..." -Toby.

Also, even though this is an "Austin Carlile" story, the bio explains that its about Toby-Anne. Just saying. There are so many surprises coming up and trust me A LOT MORE AUSTIN AND TOBY. Okay? haha. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

And mega sorry to those who see this and think its an update. Coming soon, im just a little stuck on a scene. Love you guys, and thanks if you read this.

\m/>.<\m/