I'm not strong enough for the both of us

Nice and long! Hope you like it! Big big surprise it in!

"We'll find him Okay?" He rubbed my back. I breathed in his smell. My mind was concentrated on the conversation outside the door.

"No we won't." I sniffled. He sighed. "You okay baby?" Austin asked, as he walked in the room. He patted my back. I was pulled from Shays arms and placed into another.

Their scent also familiar. I nuzzled into his neck. I didn't want to move. I couldn't sleep, with the loud beeping of the machines. "Yeah, uh she's in there." I heard my mom say through the door. I hoped it wasn't another cop. I sighed. Austin kissed my cheek.

"It's okay." He whispered. The door opened. The clocking of someone's shoes made me identify them. Farrah's platforms made the light hospitals floor shake.

"Is she asleep?" She questioned to Austin. I felt him shake his head no. "Toby?" She whispered. I sighed, not wanting to talk. "Look, I know you don't wanna talk, but you're the only person I can...talk to." She sighed. I opened my eyes. The brightness aching them, and making them burned. My vision was still a little blurred. And I didn't have my contacts on.

Austin noticed my squinting and placed my glasses to my face. His smile being the first thing to my vision. He kissed my lips. "I love you." He smiled. "We'll leave you guys." I was confused. I didn't know other people were in the room. l turned around to see all of Of and men, Amber, Andy, George, and Miss may I, minus their front man. "I thought hospitals had a capacity rule."

They laughed, as they got up and piled out. I looked out the window. It was a dark shade of orange and pink. The sun was setting. It was about 8, I'm guessing.

Farrah sat next to me. She had sun glasses over her eyes. I knew she didn't have makeup on. She clutched tightly on her bottle of water. She seemed nervous.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, breaking our silence. She had no reason to be Sorry. Levi had every bit of blame for sleeping with her. They slept 'together'. "I know I shouldn't feel this way about him. I just can't stop." She took off her glasses, reviling her puffy swollen eyes.

"I just really hope he comes back." A tear fell from her eye. I sniffled away my tears. "I can't do this alone." She whispered. I was confused. "We need him." She weeped. She grabbed my hand. "All of us." She placed my hand to her stomach. I placed my hand over my mouth, trying to cover my loud sobs.

She cried with me. Our hands still together on her stomach. My eyes never left hers. I'm not sure how long we sat here. I'm gonna be an Aunt. Farrah's gonna be a mom. Levi....He's gonna be a...dad. A knock on the door scared us. I quickly removed my hand from her stomach.

"It's been an hour, you guys okay?" Shay questioned. I saw Andy poke his head in. "You good my dears?" He asked.

We nodded. "Wow, an hour." I laughed slightly. I squeezed Farrah's hand. She smiled slightly. My mom walked in. "You good mom?" I questioned. I don't think she could handle losing another man in her life.  

She looked sick, it hurts seeing her in so much pain. Levi has really been troubling lately. I wish I could just see why. Get inside his head. I just wonder where he went?

She hugged me. "I just want him to come home. I felt her grab Farrah. "I love you both. Don't you dare forget that." Farrah's eyes hit the floor. "Ahh, group hug!" Andy smiled.

He and Shay joined in. "The whole gang's here." I whispered. I felt ny moms grip tighten. "And we'll always be here." Shay said. I picked my head up, to meet his eyes. I smiled.

*****************

"Sorry you guys can't play." I smiled sadly, gripping Ryan's shoulder. He smiled back. "It's okay. I'm only concerned for Levi right now, and hoping he's okay." I hugged him. "And hey, it's warped tour! You can have fun if you're playing or not!" He smiled. I laughed. "You're so right! Catch you guys later!" I walked through the hot sun.