What if i was the secret?

"You look beautiful baby."

I smiled, adjusting my dress in the mirror. It's long whiteness flowing down my short frame. My chest exposed from the no straps. It's simplicity made me feel and look beautiful. I smiled.

"Thanks mom." She kissed my shoulder, before placing a locket on my neck. I smiled, picking my hair up. "You're gonna love it." She whispered. She kissed my cheek and walked to my door. "Meet you down stairs."

Curiosity flooded my head. I quickly opened the locket. I gasped as I was shocked by the picture in the holder. Thank god for waterproof makeup, for tears soon streamed my features.

We looked perfect. We were perfect. We looked Happy. We were Happy. What made him think otherwise. Levicus. The pictures we took at my chess class. I smiled. I miss him more and more everyday. I sighed, closing it back. I wiped the tears off my face.

I walked down my stairs to meet my whole family. They all smiled as I reached eye view. My mom took a quick picture. My dad handed me my speech. I was nervous. I wish to see Levi's smile that would send my fears away.

The drive to the school killed me inside. We passed by the front of the school.

"Yeah, I love As I Lay Dying." He smiled. I smiled back. "Yeah theyr'e pretty awesome."

"Leviiiii!" Someone shouted from a car. I looked around and laughed. "It would suck to be him."  

He had his back facing the street and his face a bright red. "I'm guessing that's you?" I laughed. He nodded. "Yeah I guess....uh I'll see you..tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, bye Levi." I smiled

I smiled as we drove to the back. Hundreds of people wandered the back fields. Friends and Family sat on the decorated bleachers and seniors sat on the blue chairs that faced the big stage.

"Carmen!" I yelled. I walked over to her. She hugged me tight. "I'm so proud of you Jo." I kissed her cheek. "Thanks."

"Girls smile." My mom said, holding the camera up. We smiled for a picture. As always we ran over for the masterpiece. "Total babe Jo!" She laughed. We walked to our seats. Me ahead one row of Carmen.

The ceremony started and names were called by alphabetical order. Some kids received loud roars, preferably the popular kids. My name was next.

Joanne Soto.

Never would I have expected to receive the applause I did. Varieties Of Jojo's were yelled as I grabbed my diploma. I smiled and Laughed "thank you."

My principle directed me to the seat on the back of the stage. I sat anxiously. I scimmed the crowd of people. They were all smiling and laughing. Some continued to turn around to see love ones. I looked at the bleachers. My family sat in the middle back. Mom. Dad. Alicia. And Rob. My family. I also noticed the Miss may I gang pile in at the edge of the bleachers. They pointed towards the stage. Indicating where I was.

I smiled to myself. Everyone's here. But his smile. His everything. Him.

"Good Afternoon everyone. May I welcome you all to James Bridge Highschool."

Everyone cheered. "Today we are graduating a total of 165 students. Which is about 98 percent of our seniors. Can I just say how proud I am."

They cheered again. "Also we have a very special speaker today." My nerves itched me. "JamesBridges valedictorian Joanne Soto." I rose from my seat. I walked behind my principle. She gave me a side hug.

"She has an average of 99.8 and got scholarships in multiple fields. She got acceptance into French Academy High in Paris, France."

The crowd applauded again. My mom stood with her camera in her hand. The Miss May I gang went crazy. Banging on the side of the bleachers.

What if I don't wanna fall? (Austin Carlile Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara