My favorite thing by far

"Well I can forget about my band." She puffed. She fell back on her bed. 

"Aye be careful with my nephew." I laughed. I pulled her shirt up revealing her small bump. If you didn't know she was pregnant she just look pretty stuffed. I rubbed her stomach.

"You can always sing when he's out." I whispered to her skin. I felt her raise her head. "And who's gonna watch him?" She questioned.

I looked at her. "Me!" I yelled. "I love kids. They're the cutest things ever." She shook her head, before laying it back down. I continued to rub her stomach.

It amazed me. A new life started in here. A person. A son. A grandson. A nephew. My nephew. I kissed her skin. She giggled "Can you stop making out with my stomach?"

I laughed, before laying down next to her. "When you gonna tell your mom?" I questioned. She sighed placing a hand on her stomach. "She's gonna find out sooner or later." She raised her head up to stare at her stomach.

"I haven't wore a corset in weeks. I've been wearing sneakers. And when in the hell did I like Oreos and peanut butter?" I wrapped my leg around her, nuzzling my head in her neck.

"You know if Levi doesn't come back. I'll always be here for you." I placed my hand over hers. "And him." I smiled. She sent me a weak smile. Tears filling her brim. "Yeah." She weeped. I hugged her tighter.

Her low sobs were responded with low shushes from me. I slowly played with her hair. I hugged her tight. Never loosening.

**********************

"Thank you so fucking much New Jersey!" I yelled. "We're Of mice and men!" They roared and yelled my name. "Meet us at merch table in about a hour." And with that we left the stage.

It was a month into warped and I was loving it. The stage. The fans. The reaction people gave us. It was pure bliss. Sometimes I would smile about how perfect it was, and soon frowned when I realized nothing could be perfect without her.

Her smile. Her hazel eyes. The way her hair fell when she pulled it out her high bun. Her obsession with Lord of the rings and world or Warcraft. She was perfect. Well at least to me.

"Hey dude!" I didn't recognize their face. He was about my height. Long hair. Shaved on one side. Big puff going to the other. He held two drum sticks in his hand. I'm guessing he was in a band here. I wiped the sweat from my face with my towel.

"Hey, sup bro." He grabbed my hand, shaking it firmly. "You were sick dude. Good go." He let go of my hand. I smiled. "Thanks. You play?" I asked directing to his drum sticks.

He laughed. "Yeah, I play in Woe is me. I'm Austin." I laughed. "Same. I'm Austin too!" He laughed, grabbing my shoulder. "Fucking awesome. We should chill, get some drinks soon."

"Yeah, totally. Give me your number." I handed my phone to him, and awaited him to place his digits. He smiled, before placing it back in my hands. "Gotta get on stage, text me though dude. Don't be a stranger." He yelled walking backwards.

I nodded, and walked towards the bus. My home for the past month. My band mates and staff already standing around and inside. They patted my back as I walked the steps to the bus. The air conditioned room cooling me immediately.

I sat down on the couch, throwing the towel over my face. I felt the couch sink down next to me. I didn't bother to look. Too tired. They poked me. I sighed. "Yes?"

"Okay I know you're tired, but me and the guys were just talking and we thought 'hey maybe we should fly the girls out to New York?'" They spoke.

Phil.

What if I don't wanna fall? (Austin Carlile Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें