Please darling don't be scared, I want you to bleed with me.

Quick filter chappy! Enjoy.

My throat grew a lump the size of a baseball. I couldn't seem to choke up words. The girl that took away  virginity stood at the door. She was no longer 'My sisters friend' she was "Farrah'. I couldn't look at her the same. I just saw the sweaty pale girl that laid under me, moaning a name she hated. I remembered her still fresh scratches that layed on my back. The sore stop on my head, as she gripped my hair. The way she bit her lip, when i entered. That kiss. It wasn't like a sloppy one. It was the first one we actually exchanged together. No tongue. No roughness. Pure passion, flowed in my mouth. The taste of Love? She didn't love me? Right? We only hung out a couples days out of the weeks. This is why i shouldn't have helped her with her band. I shouldn't have gotten drunk. What did i do to myself?

"What are you doing here?" Toby piped up. I just continued to look into her black holes, she calls eyes. Sinking into her greyness. The smell of her perfume, suffocated me. Her long blonde waves blew with the slight breeze. Her tight leather pants showed all the curves my hands got to explore. She wore the same auburn corset i picked free from her chest. Her pale hands covered by  fishnet gloves. Her tattoo on her forearm showed. About two weeks ago, i thought that was her only tattoo. Not. She had a creepy skull right above her pantie line. I saw it as i stared. I saw everything. No matter how much clothes she wore, i saw her naked body. Her perfection. I scared me.

"Me and Levi made a promise." She whispered. Toby just stared at me. I remembered our promise. Help her with her band, free ride to school and back. I was a good thing at first, but now no.

"A deals a deal." Toby said. She started to walk away, when i grabbed lock on her arm. Farrah watched as my hand latched my sisters skin. "Levi!" Toby whined. She leaned close to my ear. "Get this shit over with." She whispered. As much as i wanted to puke my feelings away, and then go hide in my room, l slowly released my sister from my hold. "See you after school. And i'll see you first period." She smiled at me an Farrah. We nodded.

"I guess we should get going." She smiled, shyly. My voice box kicked back into action. "Y-yeah." I whispered.

Don't kill me haha. Little teaser. 

Comment. Rate. Vote. Fan. Suggestions. Thanks. \m/>,<\m/

She never made it to the emergency room - Motionless in white