It is the sanity of life that makes us mad.

Toby-Anne's Point of view...

The credits of the movie rolled. We all sat tightly on my small couch. Maddie, Farrah, Amber and Me. Watching sad movies. The darkness of night swallowing my living room. Nothing, but the sound of our breathing and soft comments. Quiet aws at the movie. I softly sighed, looking over to Farrah. She had her head leant on her hand boredly, at the end of the couch. Her right hand rested nicely on her small bump. Her grey eyes sparkled from the whites of the credits. I knew she hated sad, sappy movies. "You wanna pick the next movie?"

She looked over to me with bored eyes. With a heavy breath. "Actually, I really just wanna go home." She admitted. Her faced filled with an apologetic feature. I frowned at her comment. We were gonna have a sleepover to make up for the crazy things that happened today. "I texted my mom to get me, she'll be here soon." Slowly she struggled to rise from her seat. I helped her up.

She sent me a thankful smile. "Sorry about today." I smiled sadly. She sighed. "It's okay, I guess. You have nothing to be sorry for." She grabbed either side of my head and kissed my forehead. I could already feel her motherly touch. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her round body. Just then a car horn beeped. She smiled over to the couch.

"Bye Amber, and nice meeting you Maddie." She smiled warmly. She picked her bag off the floor and walked out the door. I watched from the window as she climbed into the car and the drove away, up the hill.

"Okay, now what? I mean, it's only 7:00. Lets do something crazy!" Amber smiled with excitement. We all sat in deep thought of what to do. Suddenly a conversation me and Amber had popped into my head. "Lets dye our hair!" I laughed.

Ambers eyes grew big, as I spoke of something she loved doing. "Oh my god! Yes!" Maddie laughed. "Okay, come on! To Sally's we go!" I yelled. I flicked off the T.V and light. We all trailed out the house and into my moms car.

******* 

Jojo's Point of view...

A big breeze woke me up from a slumber I don't quite remember taking. I opened my eyes to see a pool of water. The pond? I was in the park. I just don't remember how I got here. I sat and just stared at the blues of the sky for sometime. Eventually, I realized there was something warm, pressed against me.

A steady breath blowing down my neck. The slightest of a snore. My hands were mixed in with two others, while my legs tangled together with another pair. I was confused. I didn't understand. Than it came back. The party. The fight. The run. The confession. Levi was the mystery man playing twister with my body. Something made me smile, but than I stopped.

I don't know how to feel. He was right. I did need him, but I'm not so sure if I want him. He stirred. Yawning softly into my ear. His legs stretched out, crunching the leaves and gravel on the floor. I stayed still. I didn't know what to say to him. I haven't spoken to him in months. He was a stranger.

"Are you awake?" He whispered. I missed his voice to be honest. It's tone was perfect. He sat up. I shut my eyes, hoping he didn't see.

He chuckled. I felt his warm hands smooth over my face, pushing hair behind my ear. His hands disappear, before returning under me. He picked me up, bridal style. My head immediately fell to his chest. He carried me with little effort. He grew stronger. I could feel his flexed muscles on my back and the back of my legs.

He sung a song as we walked. "..can you tell by the look in her eyes.."

I had no idea where he was taking me at first, but because of the distance we walked; I guessed my house. My moms gonna kill me, when she sees him...with me. Suddenly he stopped. We were here. "Jo?" He whispered. Should I reply?