Did i hit the ground yet, or did someone punch me in the face?

Austin drove to a gas station. I sat awkwardly hoping shay didn't recognize me.

"Okay missy, you go do your business." He laughed as he parked in front. I hurried out and walked into the bathroom. I splashed my face and stared deeply into the mirror. I started to rub off my now smudged makeup. I put the toilet seat down and sat down. Confusion ran through my mind. I felt my phone vibrate. It was Shay. I didn't want to read it, but had to see what he wrote.

No need to hide in the bathroom.

How did he know i was in the bathroom?

I got up and opened the bathroom door. I saw Shay's car parked next to Austins. Shay stood by the window. Austin was excitedly telling him something while shay stared at him rubbing his tongue on the side of his mouth. He looked to see if i was coming out. Luckily i was hidden behind a shelf of Snacks. I closed the door and contemplated on whether i should leave or not. After about 10 minutes of pacing i finally gained some balls and walked out. Shay watched me, Austins face grew excited. Through the glass i saw him mouth "That's her dude."

Shay stared at me. When i walked over to them i stared back. He looked annoyed. Then he smiled. 

"Hey, I'm Shayley. And you?" He gave me a smug smile and extended his hand.

I hesitated and whispered ".....Toby-Ann, or Toby"

"Awesome." He smiled. But i saw hate and betrayal in his eyes. His tongue continued to lick the inside of his mouth and he rubbed his hands around in circles. I knew he was pissed. I stared in his eyes, hoping he would see the sorry in mine without Austin noticing.

"I'm gonna head back home, had a busy day." He shot me a glared before smiling at Austin "Tomorrow bro?" Austin still pumped that his 'Best friend' and date met "Yeah totally! i hope"

"Cool, bye." He waved to Austin and pulled his phone out. I knew he was going to text me. I felt tears build in the back of my socket's. I blinked like crazy to keep them in. Austin smiled at me.

"You good, movies now? Huh?" He nudged me. I took a big breathe of air "Hell yeah!" I watched as Shay pulled away, he shot me another death glare. My phone Vibrated. It was his text.

Austin yanked on my hand and put me in the passenger seat. "Can't wait to see this, heard it was amazing." He pulled out and headed to the highway. I stared at my screen. Not wanted to answer the message, not wanting to even open it. It keep blinking. New message, New message. I turned my phone off so i wouldn't have to read it. I try to get Shayley's angry eyes out my head and concentrate on Austin. He held my hand throughout the movie, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. He would smile at me every now and then, wrapping his leg around me. After the movie was over Austin entwined our fingers together. He gave me little kisses on my forehead, and kept laughing at how i got scared at one of the trailers.

"I swear you're just adorable." He hip bumped me. "Oh hush up, you." I tossed a skittle at his head. 

"Uh unn gurl fran." He stopped and put his hands on his hips. "I done paid 3.47 for these here skittles."

I couldn't contain my laughing. My legs got weak and i sat down on the bench outside the theater. "You..r'e a...Fucking idiot..i swear." I put my head down and kept laughing. I felt him sit next to me. He was also laughing. I sat up and looked at him. He smiled at me. "I'm guessing this was a good first date huh?" I nodded. I watched as his eyes shifted back and forth from my eyes to my lips. He turned the other way, rubbing his chin. I laughed at his nervousness.