You don't know what I've been through.

Okay so sorry it's so long. >,<  I got so into it and couldn't stop. Haha ;DD Anywho. Lots of sexy scenes in here. If any of the flashbacks are confusing, please tell me. I tried to make them obvious. :P 

And i dedicate this chapter to Bailey because she's awesome and i love her writing! And she gave me some really good advice. She even loves me Pshh :DDDDD

Enjoy.

Toby's P.O.V.

"This is great. What is my mom gonna say?" I complained as me and Austin dragged Levis soaking drunk body. "Just tell her the truth." He stated.

"Mhm, the truth." I got to the front porch and started to unlock the door. "That seems to be a thing that's totally going around." I said sarcastically. Austins face grew annoyed, he sighed. I ignored it and plotted Levis wet body on a dinning room chair. "I'll get him some clothes." Austin said as he walked up the stairs. I nodded. I took off his shoes and socks, next his shirt. I began to take off his cargo shorts when he stirred out of sleep. "No, i'm-I'm a virgin." He slapped my hand away. 

"Ugh, Levi! It's me." He hummed at me. I took them off and stared at his half naked body. Lankier then ever. I thought about the drunken story he told me while i huffed him to Austins car.

I couldn't resist her. My mind was inexperience, but my hands roamed her body as if it's done this before. Our eyes never left one an others. I slowly picked her corsets lace. She threw it over her head. Her breast exposed. She smiled at me. I attacked her body with my lips. Kissing things i never thought i would. Her moans filled my room. Was i doing this right? She took off my briefs. Without my liquid courage i would of been ashamed of what she saw. Her lips soon surrounded me. I shuttered at this new feeling. My blood streaming wildly. I grabbed hold of her hair, pulling at it, then pushing it back......

Just thinking of what she did to my brother upsets me. Austin came back down with some of Levi clothes on his arm. "Okay Levi, put your leg here.." Austin began to dress him. "Shh, please don't tell Jojo." Levi murmured. Austin sighed and looked at me. My anger not containing itself. "Give me your keys." He finished dressing Levi and with a tired sigh "Why?" I began to dig in his pockets. "Woah there!" He grabbed hold of my arms concern in his eyes. "What's up with you?" He tried to kiss me, i turned my head. He sighed. "Fine. Here."

"Thank you." I gave him a small smile and quickly press my lips against his. He grabbed me and kissed me again. He licked at my body lip. I groaned against his lips, before letting him enter. 

"Ew, guys stop." Levi moaned as he stumbled slowly to the couch. I smiled, escaping from Austins grip and running over to Levi. "You're up! You okay? Soup? Water?" I kissed him over and over again. Leaving his forehead, cheek and lips glossy. "Ew, stop." He pushed me off of him. "I'm fine, i just need some sleep, I need to rehearse." He pulled the duvet over him. 

"Well okay, call me if you need me." 

"Wait, where you going?" He sat up. "I'll be back. Austin's here." I smiled. Austin shook his head. "I'm supposed to be exercising." He complained. 

I groaned. "How 'bout you go clean my disastrous room then." He shrugged and continued up the stairs. "Remember call me." He nodded and i walked out the door.

I don't wanna yell at Farrah, I just wanna know why she got my brother drunk and slept with him. I drove up to her house. The big white house on the hill. 

I was soon on top. He body was perfect. If not, so close. Her skin was smooth and pale. I ran my hand from her neck down to her panty line. She arched her back. I attacked her neck. Biting and sucking at it. I kissed a certain area that made her grip hold on my back. I moaned into her neck. My hands taking control pulling down her pantys. I kissed down her stomach, until my head was in between her legs. She wrapped her legs around my neck while my tongue did unthinkable things. For a virgin, someone with no experience. I sucked and licked at her like a professional...