Swear i'll never tell you a lie

Levi's Point of view...

"Are you?" She slapped my leg. "What?" I asked; stopping my nervous lap tapping. "Are you going to Say goodbye to Jo today?" She repeated.

I sighed. "I don't think her parents would like that." I smiled, nervously.

She rubbed my back. "It's okay, but it's not their life they're trying to protect. Jo's capable of making her own decision, and if that's talking to you again, let it be." She hummed into my hair.

I smiled. "Thanks, mom." The past two days haven't exactly been easy for me. Toby still hasn't come home, and Farrah still won't talk to me. Jo's leaving today, and Ryan saw me yesterday and by the look in his eyes, it looks like he was fighting the urge to punch me..again.

I had so much, and now I have nothing. Y'know besides my mom. Her phone rung. I leaned my head on her shoulder as she answered it. "Hey John, what's up?" She casually ran her hand, up and down my arm. Her comfort was the only thing preventing me from relapsing for the fourth time since I've been home.

"That sounds amazing.....heh....okay..yes....see you soon....okay.....bye....I love you too." She got up and began to walk the stairs. "Wait, where you going?" I questioned.

"John's taking me out." She smiled. I got up and followed her. "What about movie night?" I questioned. She laughed. "Levi, we've been watching movies all day for the past three days. Call your sister."

I wish

She closed her door. I sighed. Why do I ruin everything? Should I say goodbye to Jo? A phone call won't be the same...

**

Toby-Anne's Point of view...

"Nice to meet you; Toby-Anne" I smiled, giving my hand. He grabbed my hand.

"Same to you. I'm Aaron." He grinned. He had a very nice and welcoming smile.

Today was band practice for Of mice and men. It was really weird not having Shay here. Aaron is amazing, don't get me wrong, but he's not Shay. No one could be Shay.

"Okay you got the bass parts down pack which is good, but we have two new songs we need your beautiful voice on" Austin smiled, grabbing his shoulder.

"Then we can get some of your amazing screaming." Aaron smiled.

"Oh I only scream when you sing, baby." Austin winked. I laughed

"Cheating on Anne? Right in her face, Austin?" Alan laughed.

"Damn bro, cheating is no bueno." Tino grinned. "Yup, cheating is never good." Amber commented, coming downstairs to the basement. She sat next to Alan, as he put his arm around her shoulder.

My smile faded, as I realized she would taunt me silently until I told Austin or even worst; to my grave. "I'd never cheat on my baby." He laughed, grabbing my face and kissing me quickly. I smiled slightly.

This guilt was going to eat me alive. I needed to tell him, but surely he'd break up with me. I don't know what i'd do without him. I'd be lost.

**.

Levi's Point of view...

There was laughing and talking on the other side of her door. I'm guessing they were all saying their goodbyes. I sighed.

Just knock

With a quick flick of my wrist I knocked on her red wood door twice. It grew quiet when they peeped into the peephole.

"Jo? Did you say he could come?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Didn't we say stay away from him?"