Slow motion fall..

Slow motion fall

"Get up stupid! Hello! TOBBYY!" 

I blinked a couple times, letting my vison get a little unblurred. I patted around for my glasses. A hand place them in my hands. I grabbed them and put them on my face. My eyes were still closed.

"Toby. Get up hoe!" The body was now over me. Their body lowered the bed down, I rolled over.

"Go....no..shh" I mumbled sleeplessly. The body put their weight on me. They bounced their body on me a couple times. "GET UP GET UP!" they chanted.

I opened my eyes, and turned my face to see Levi on top of me. He was dressed and his wild hair sat on his head, still untamed.

"Get off of me you fuckface!" I wiggled my body around, until he jumped down. 

"You should really clean up in here dude." He kicked some things around and picked up something.

"Ohh, a dollar." He waved it in my annoyed face. "Mineeee" I tried to snatch it out his hand but he moved it quickly. "I'll clean my room, when you fix your hair." I got up and stretched. "What time is it?"

"8:30, Mom said take me to school." He sat down on my desk chair.

"What?! Why can't you take the bus. And i don't even have a car." I started searching for clothes to wear. 

"Mom left the car." He started doodling on some scrap paper.

I stopped looking for clothes. "How did she get to work then?" 

He kept scribbling. "Some guy picked her up"

i guess mom's dating again.

"Ugh. fine." I got undressed and put on some clothes.

"Eww dude. Not in front of me." He walked out my room.

"This is the most ass you'll ever see from a girl anyway" I laughed at him

"FUCK YOU! And hurry up!" He yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Me and Levi got in my moms car. I dropped him off in front of his school. He said he didn't want to be seen with his loser big sister so he went to a different school. "Byeee ugly." He yelled as he ran up to his bandmates. Levi and his friends made this lame band called miss may i. I've never actually listened to their music yet but whatever. I stuck my tongue out at him. I feel like just yesterday he was my cute adorable little brother, Now he's a big tall 10th grader screaming in his own band. I smiled and drove away.

When i parked the car in front of my house i got two texts. One from Austin and one from Shay.

I opened shays first.

So, about yesterday..

I blushed at that awkward moment.

Lets just pretend it didn't happen. Lol

I continued to open Austins text when shay texted again

I would kind of like to finish what we started...

My face burned. I started to open the car door and head into my house. I walked through the door and sat on the couch.

I mean sure if you want. Come over ;)

Wait what? Toby what are you doing? Hooking up with your ex.

I completely forgot about Austins text.