Stop Tripping me

Stop tripping me

"Now before the bell rings." The bell rang during her pause. "Do the questions on page 234."

The class began to scatter. "AND I WANNA SEE WORK!" She yelled over the noise.

I gathered my books and shoved all the loose papers into my backpack. I speed-ed to the door, ready to head home and finish my designs. Ms. Norla stopped me. 

Fuck, what now?

"Yes, Miss?" I smiled at her. 

"How do you know Mr. Carlile?" She asked, not even looking up from her work.

I walked a little bit closer to her desk. "I met him in the hallway. I..." I remembered the medicine. "Holy..I have got to get this to his sister!"

"Who, The hyper one?" She looked up, to see my speechless face. "What if she dies during lunch?" I filled with worry. 

"Don't get all crazy, Toby." She got up and put her hands on my shoulders. My face stared blankly at the thought that some girl i don't know life is in my hands. "Just check in the lunchroom, for the bright haired girl named Amber."

I was confused. "What do you mean, bright  hair?"

Ms. Norla laughed and sat down on her desk, and pretzeled her legs.

Ms.Norla was a pretty women. She wore her brunette hair in a high bun. He eyes were a nicely faded grey. She wore long dresses, up to her ankles. They went well with her petite body. She looked to be in her early 30s. She never admitted her age.

"Her hair. It's like multi-colored. Lots of pinks and reds this week." She made weird movements around her head to explain where the colors were.

"Oh i see what you mean." I smiled and began to walk towards the door.

"He's a good guy." She mumbled as i reached the doorway.

I looked back at her and knew who she meant, she had a slight, yet sorrow smile. I gave her a embarrassed smile. "Yeah..."

I headed toward the lunchroom. My schedule is over after 4 period so this was weird to still be in school. I reached the lunchroom and i glanced around looking for a bright pink head girl. I started in. Looking around like a lost puppy. Finally i spotted her. She's not hard to miss. Someone jumped in front of me.

"OH, MY GOD! You're in the lunchroom!" 

I kept my eyes on Amber. Then finally turned to my excited friend.

"Hey, Farrah!" I smiled and gave her a squeeze. 

Farrah grabbed my hand "Come sit with us. You never hang out anymore." she started to lead me the opposite of were amber was. I stared back to make sure she didn't leave.

"Look i have to give these to someone." I said shyly.

Farrah glared at me. I shot her a smile "I'll be back"

She shooed me away and sat with our friends. I haven't had time to hang out. I have to finish my designs before the school year was over. If i want to get into New york fashion and design, i need a full portfolio. I rushed over to the pink haired girl. She watched me walk to her.

I sent her a quick wave and a awkward smile. She got up out her seat and greeted me.

"So Aussy found himself a kawii." she teased. I gave her a frustrated look and digged through my backpack in search for the bag.