I'm staring at the mess i made.

Here's an update. Haha. I was a little writers blocked for this but i figure it out! 

"-What- how?..." I choked on my own breath. I couldn't seem to believe that he knew. I was hoping i heard him wrong, because of our huge space gap. My mind traveled back to the day i slept with Shay. I was thinking of Austin the whole time. Shay didn't even run through my head once. Would he believe me if i said this? Or would it make this worst? Wait, what does it matter to him?

We weren't even dating..

"It's none of your business." I whispered. I hoped that he would get the hint, and drop it. Is this why they fought. Because Shay and i slept together? We're they fighting over me? Why?

He sighed loudly, and turned away from me. I just watch him. He kept messing with his bloody lip. His long thin legs bouncing. I couldn't tell if he was angry or just confused. I didn't know what to say. What to do. So i just stared at his back, awaiting a response. Something.

After about a couple minutes of thick, nasty silence he rose from the step. For some crazy reason, my mind went to an unrealistic route. I thought he would turn around and slap me. I good hard one to sting my face, and spill all my lies. I must admit i did deserve a couple. One for breaking apart two good friends. Another for almost destroying my friendship with shay. And a last one for, neglecting my own fleshing blood. 

He turned around and look at me. I saw his black eye slowly emerging from his red skin. His lips swollen and busted. Dry blood attached to his cuts. A tear dropped from his swollen eye. "You're right, Anne, it's not any of my business. I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone." He whispered. He continued to the bus stop, and i watched as he copped a seat in the same seat.

The seat i sat in when he begged to drive me home. I walked over to him. Seeing him in so much pain. Internal and ex. It made me sick. More of myself. I did this. Me. No one else, me. I sat next to him, and slowly grabbed his hand. It took him some time to respond back. To grab back my hand. To in lace his fingers with mine. I smiled at the view of our hands. I notice the tears that had found their way down my cheek. I used my available hand to wipe them away. "No, Austin. I'm sorry. I lied. A lot. I'm the bad guy. I'm sorry i didn't tell you. I just thought that wasn't something important." I whispered. He turned to look at me. 

Seeing him cry, made me weak. It hurted, a lot more then anyone could think. He sighed, and his eyes traveled to our hands. His thumb fidgeted with mine. He sniffled before looking back at me. "I'm turning 25." I was confused. Was he older then 20. "What?" He looked at me again. His eyes watery. "I lied about my age, Toby. I'm 24. I'm sorry." 

As hurt as i was, i didn't care. My love for him made it not matter. Nothing mattered at this moment. "I don't care how old you are." I smiled. It was weak, but i hoped it would lighten his face. He slowly raised the corners of his pink lips. "Shay must hate me." He laughed slightly. He shock his head. I grabbed his face, and looked into his big brown chocolate eyes. "Just apologize. And get your asses ready for warped tour." I smiled. He smiled back, before grabbing my face with his other hand. "You'll be cheering us on right?" He smiled. I nodded, as the tears returned to our eyes.

I was glad to get this out. Everything. I missed him. I noticed the bus travel its way up the street. He noticed too. He sighed, before softly pushing his lips to mine. A quick taste of his lips, made me weak inside. The bus pulled to a stop in front of us. "I love you Toby-Anne." He whispered. "And i love you Brown eyes." He smiled at his old nickname, and got up. Our hands slowly releasing each other as he walked onto the bus. I watched as he sat down. He smiled through the window and waved to me. The bus drove away and i couldn't help but smile. Today as i said is a good day.

Sorry for telling you guys it would be up one day, and then not post. My computer was being a butthole. LOLOL Hoped you liked!

Fan. Comment. Vote. Suggestions?

Also, read my other two stories.

Parachute- Mess i made 

Thanks for 2,000 reads! \m/>,<\m/