Chapter Thirty Seven

Alexander POV:

My eyes are blurred, hardly focusing on Edgar's attack just enough to avoid them.

I loat alot of blood , the neck is a very sensitive spot, Edgar is an Alpha he knew exactly where to strike.

Edgar jumped on me aiming for my eyes but I dodged him sending him flying sand to his eyes in hope that it will give me the upper hand for now.

Hearing my mate whimper in pain, my instinct drove me to her only to see a wolf on top of her.

With blooded eyes and the wanting of protecting my mate I sprint towards that wolf biting his neck aggressively.

The wolf under me whimpers in pain but I didn't stop untel I snatched the flush of his neck testing his blood in my mouth.

I spit the flush looking at my mate who is now standing up weakly.

"Leave now mate" I warrant selena and she hesitatingly started to move the other direction with her eyes filled with pain and fear but I was smart enough to know that she was scared for me.

This is so wrong, so unsatisfing. Why the hell I am not protecting the only person I'm living for.

The building rage inside of me and the anger my wolf was feeling I was coming to the edge of doing what is forbidden.

One more mistake and I will not take it.

"You shouldn't give your enemy your back" Edgar said with his claws aimed towards my neck as he jumps in attack.

"Selena run" I heard Nina shoutout calling her sister to go to her.

Edgar attack came to an halt as I can feel unrecognizable emotion radiating off him but I was sure of one. Killing was the strongest.

Growling at Nina he sprinted at Selena direction.

With that it was all red now

This has to end now

I looked up the sky seeing the full moon. I howled loudly taking in the power of the moon feeling the bless and the curse of this forbidden form.

My vision started to get blurred as I lose control, I can feel my bones getting bigger and my muscles getting tighter, the feeling is unbearable but I embraced the pain.

My senses doubled as I can now see Edgar halting from distant.

Shifting to the Ultra Wolverine the last thing I remember that I attacked Edgar with full speed.

Selena POV:

Running towards Nina I see Edgar behind me but the sudden loud growling and howling made both me and Edgar to stop immediately.

I turned around only to see Alexander in his full werewolf form! The one is forbidden yet only Alphas can shift into it.

My bones started to shake as my knee were no longer strong to hold me up.

"ALEXANDER NO!" I screamed but he didn't even show a sign of hearing me.

Edgar was in shock, shifting back to his human form; he fell on his back and crawled backward.

A loud, deep growl erupted from Alexander making all wolves to gather around us but stood dead in track when seeing what I saw

Within seconds Edgar was in Alexander grip and cracking his neck. I ran to Alexander holding his arm "Don't lose yourself Alex" I tried to get some sense to him but he looked at me with anger.

Tossing me away I feel backwards my back hitting a tree with pain shots through my body. Alexander threw Edgar's body away and came to me.

I looked down to see a tree branch cutting through my stomach.

Alexander came too close to me sniffing me out and then growled.

He lifted his fists to hit me! "I'm your mate!" I say desperately with crying eyes.

He stops for seconds, his eyes are not recognizing me.

"Don't let it take away what you are, don't lose yourself for a beast. Listen to your heart" I say and he started to calm down.

His breathing became heavy, his eyes were confused with mixed emotions and his head fell down, I thought that I managed to get the true Alexander out of this creature.

But he looked back at me lifting his arm up and I closed my eyes ready to take the shot until he fell down in front of me.

Logan appeared from nowhere with a shotgun.

My eyes widened as I released that he just shot Alexander! His best friend and Alpha!

I pulled myself out of the branch bearing the pain.

"What have you done!" I screamed at Logan

"It's anesthetic bullet" he says sending my heartbeat to slow down.

" The pack members were scared to be engage in any kind of clash with him, we won this war, thr blood pack warriors surrendered when they saw their Alpha dead by a Ultra wolverines" he said and I stayed silent knowing that no one would ready face an Ultra wolverine, it is just insane to see one!

"Your stomach!" He said and I just looked at him with full fuzziness.

"You are bleeding" I heard him say as my eyes started to close by their own.

I tried to stay awake but I couldn't.

The last thing I heard is Logan calling for someone.

"We are leaving take the injured and carry them back to our pack, I need you to take the Alpha too hurry" Logan instructed.

I feel my body being lifted. "Stay with me Luna, don't die on me!" He mumbled something else as I feel us getting faster

With that All I saw is black.

____________________________
What Ultra wolverine look like

____________________________What Ultra wolverine look like