Chapter six

I was about to open the front door of the pack house when a girl shoved me to the side and opened the door. She then looked at me with disgust her eyes roaming my body up and down.

she was as tall as me, brown eyes, her hair color is blonde but it was clear that's it's not her natural hair color.

"You must be one of the members, next time when you see Tiffany walking by-" she pointed to a blonde girl behind her who was looking at her phone "stand to the side hobo"

My eyes widened at her rudeness "excuse me!" I asked raising a brow at her.

"What's taking so long, Sasha" Tiffany said with a bored tone.

"Oh just a nobody who's blocking the door don't worry I handle it" Sasha said looking at me from the corner of her eyes and then Tiffany walked out of the house with a bunch of girls following her including Sasha.

I was standing there dumbfounded about the whole incident with mouth open.

I shook my head and glare at them as they walked away, she must be this pack b*tch, I wish I said something back to them.

"Selena" someone called my name from outside so I stepped outside and looked around with furrowed brow.

Who's calling my name?

Suddenly someone ride my back hugging me and of course with my weak state and the absent of my wolf I didn't expect that making me fall to the ground.

"Ahh oh my god did I starrle you?" Lisa said laughing as she stood up and pulled me with her.

I looked at her and when I saw her laughing i couldn't help but laugh too. "It's okay" I said when our laughter died.

"I wanted to talk to you earlier but Adam didn't allow me to" she huffed crossing her arms on her chest.

"I know he told me, how did you know where my room is?" I asked.

She smiled widely "Mama Bee couldn't stop talking about you and how happy she is to have new members. And to be honest I was shocked when I knew my brother accepted knew members!" she exclaimed and hugged me again.

"Woooh is this the national day of hugging?" I asked and she chuckled.

"No but it would be great if there is such a day" she said and sighed happily.

"I'm happy that you're now one of us and just to let you know from now on I declare you as my friend" she said and tangled her arms around my arm.

I snickered at her "Okay princess Lisa do you have something else to declare?" I asked jokingly.

She pretended to think about it putting her finger on her chin. "Nah, that's it for now" she said with a grin on her lips.

We walked aimlessly around the pack and Lisa showed me where is the meeting hall is where the Alpha tall to the pack members if there is an emergency. And the dining room, it was pretty much big, they have alot of members so that's make since.

Currently we were sitting in a coffee shop because Lisa sally that she needed her coffee break badly, I ordered hot choclete since I don't like coffee while Lisa ordered caramel macchiato.

This was the only coffee shop inside the pack territory and there no other shops here, if we wanted something we would have to go to the humans town after taking a permission.

"So, the final stop will be the training field then that's with that you will see the whole pack facilities" Lisa said and continue drinking her coffee.