Chapter five

"Here it is, which one of you would like to stay here?" Mama Bee asked with a broad smile on her face looking between me and Sally.

The room is kind of isolated from the rest of the rooms according to what Mama Bee said, I stepped inside and took a look around.

The room is kind of small but it has an attached bathroom so it's not that bad.

I was going to accept it but Sally spoke first.

"ammm, is it okay if I took this room? I really like it. It's small and cozy" she said softly with a little hesitation putting her hands above her chest.

I shook my head and smiled at her. "Of course you can take it, I'll go with Mama Bee to find another room don't worry"

I assured her putting my hand on her shoulder and gave her a light squeeze to ensure her that I really don't mind.

"Well then let's go, have a nice day Sally" Mama Bee said happily and walked away I gave Sally a small wave quickly.

I then turned around and jogged towards Mama Bee, for an old lady she's really fast.

That reminded me of a question that I wanted to ask Mama Bee about.

"Do you mind if I asked you what do you exactly do in this house?" I asked making her look at me from the corner of her eyes with a smile as she climbed up the stairs, me following her.

"Not at all, well you see this house if for teenagers who were either kicked out by their parents or came here by choice, so I do laundry, I cook breakfast, lunch and dinner and finally clean around the house. You can see why they call me Mama Bee" She said laughing at the end.

My eyes widened in amusement, she do all that by here own! this house is so big and you can count it as a mansion. She is amazing.

When she looked at me she chuckled shaking her head "No I don't do all of it by my own I'm too old for that" she said.

Oh of course someone is helping her that what Osis said in the first place, that's she's the boss of the helpers. I wanted to face palm myself, I need to focus.

"Was it so obvious that I was thinking about it" I said scratching my head and smiling sheepishly from embarrassment.

She chuckled again "Oh it was written all over your face" she said with a smug smirk on her face. I just nodded my head chuckling a bit.

"Mama Bee you don't look old at old it's totally the opposite" I said smiling at her.

"Thank you for your courtesy honey" she chuckled.

"Wait why parents will kick their own kids?" I asked her after moments whem I thought about what she said. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Not that they had fought with them but usually the parents would like some privacy after their kids get old enough to be by their own, you know how werewolves like" she said with a smirk on her face. I hum my response.

We chatted here and there as we walked further to my soon to be my room.

"This is your room, I hope you like it" Mama Bee said opening a door. Wow I didn't even realize that we stopped.

"Thank you for your company, I'll see you soon?" I asked her which she gave me a small smile as her eyes softened.

"You will honey, if you needed something I'll probably be in the kitchen. If not just ask around" She said.

"I will" I said nodding my head.

She then hugged me all of the sudden and inhaled my scent, sighing softly as she patted my back, my eyes widened but I then hugged her back tightly.