Chpter Eighteen

"Oh you're getting along so well, I'm happy for you guys" Nicholas said while we walked past him. He was eating his apple casually as if seeing a girl hanging up side down on his brother shoulders is a normal thing.

"Nicholas please help me" I said barley lifting my head to look at him and it made my head go dizzy.

"Sorry but I can't stand against an Alpha" He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

Yah like hell you can "I'm going to kill you later you know that" I yelled because he was out of sight. Alexander is taking me upstairs.

"What is this!" a shocked voice reached my ears and I knew who it belongs to without seeing the person. Who could forget a duck voice? Tiffany was that person.

"Move away Tiffany" Alexander coldly ordered her.

"No, I came here to see you" She said. She really doesn't know when to quit.

"I ordered everyone to be out of the pack house so the fact that you didn't get out in the first place made me angry enough so don't push your luck anymore" Alexander barked, his voice is throaty like his wolf was talking not him.

Footsteps came my way and then I saw the back of Tiffany heading downstairs.

Okay, that's not good. Angry human Alpha is hard to deal with but angry wolf Alpha is impossible to even be in the same place as him.

Alexander walked us to a room and when we entered I knew it was his room because his scent was all over the place.

Even if I don't like to admit it, his scent decreased my fear and I felt safer.

Alexander place me down on his bed. I saw black dots for a moment but it disappeared instantly.

My head tilted up forcing me to look at the angry Alpha in front of me. He leaned down panting from walking us up here, his hot breaths fanning my face.

"You need to know that no one left a room without my permission before and got away without punishment" He state.

"If I was in any other room then you will be right to feel disrespected but It was my room so I'm free to do what I wish to do. " I said challenging him to say something back.

He raised a brow and straightened out "This is my room, do you say that I'm free to do whatever I wish to do" he said waving his hand across the room.

"Yes" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Really?" He said and put his hands on the edge of the bed, ready to climb it.

He was getting really really close to my face. I quickly backed away but he was coming closer and closer!

"Stop there" I said when my back hit the the headboard.

"Why? it's my room I can do whatever I wish" he said coming closer until we were nose to nose.

"Don't use my words against me" I said but my voice came out small and hushed, exactly the opposite of what I wanted.

"Hmmm but I like your logic" Alexander said. My heart by now was racing and I'm sure that he can heat it. My palms are sweating and his position didn't help me because my wolf is showing me inappropriate scenarios.

He was boxing my with his muscular arms and his face was inches away than mine, every inch of our lower body touched and every single spot was in fire.

"Where is you tongue princess? eaten by a cat?" He mocked me. Damn him, how I'm supposed to concentrate when he is this close to me.

I just looked to the side until he backed away. "See? you can't just do whatever you want just because you're in your room" He said and sat back on the bed in front of me.

"Okay you made your point" I replied in defeat. I looked at him and he was staring at me like I was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. I really don't get him.

He is like a puzzle to me. Nothing he says go along with what he do. I really hate how he can manipulate my feelings, easily he can set me on fire and the next moment he'll leave me cold and shaky.

My eyes softened at the look in his eyes, but unfortunately it wasn't enough. I know his wolf wants me as much as me and my wolf want to be with our mate because it's in his nature but what the point of us suffering due to the distance between us?

"Alexander did you set your mind?" I softly asked.

He looked at me in dazed but then realization crossed his face. "I told you to forget that"

Furiously he climbed down the bed and walked to the door. I quickly followed him up but he turned around causing me to pump on him.

I stumbled back and looked up "Stay here until you realize that you will never be someone's else"

"What do you mean!" I held him from exiting the room. He clenched his fists and fake smile at me.

"I can see what's Adam up to so you better stay away from him"

With that he slammed the door behind him ... and locked it!!

I rushed to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

I looked around and saw a window and smiled to myself. Okay it's time to practice running away like old times.

______________________________
Vote and comment if you like the chapter ❤️☺️