Chapter Thirty three

(Will be edited soon)
Selena POV:

I think I have waited enough. Entering the bobby-pin into the door lock I moved and twisted it until I heard the click of unlocking the door.

My heart raced faster and My hands started to get sweaty. Reaching to the handle, I opened the door and walked out slowly.

It feels like the minutes are turning to hours I just want to get out of here.

The room was filled with Edgar scent, it was his so this is expected.

I stood there in the room not knowing what's next!

I can't just walk out of his room, who knows what or who is out there waiting for me to do something behind the Alpha back.

'Jump from the window' My wolf suggests like it's an easy thing to do!

'Don't be crazy I need to runaway back to our pack, how I'll be able to do that if I have a broken leg' I argued.

'Don't worry you're a werewolf your body will handle it and even if you got hurt I'll heal you' My wolf said and I really didn't know what do tell her.

It's not like I don't trust her words but I couldn't really form a relationship with her since they put her into sleep for three years.

I didn't have time to think over this any longer because I can hear Edgar's voice and footsteps coming closer to the room.

I don't have a choice! I went to the window and opened it.

Looking down I gulped down my throat and jumped.

I landed magically on my feet not my face!

'You go girl!' Said my wolf

I giggled feeling my freedom, it's not far from me I just need to get out of this territory.

" SELEEENAA!!!" I jolted hearing Edgar's scream.

He found out

It's not the time to celebrate

Until I'm safe in my pack land

There will be no celebration or stops.

I ran towards the woods but it was mere seconds before I heard wolfs running behind me.

I shifted into my wolf form and I was way fantastic feeling!

I felt the power, the speed and the strength of my wolf running down my body.

One wolf tried to attack me but I dodged it and ran faster.

The river is in my sight line and I knew it's just few more seconds and I'll loose them if I just dip myself in the water covering my scent.

But things just don't go as planned.

I heard a voice calling my name

That made me stop right away

I don't know if it's my imagination or not

But to find out I need to turn around

I need to see with my own eyes

To believe that it's the same person

One I thought she was gone forever

Turning around, fear is eating me alive, this can be just a trick and my only chance to escape will vanish forever.

It's true! She's alive

I shifted back to my human body unconsciously, falling down to the ground.

I whispered with trembling lips

"Nina"

She looked at me with mixed emotions but one was evidenced in her face.

Guilt.

________________________________