Chapter: Thirty Six

Adam's POV:

It's been two days now and no sign of Selena was found.

Alexander is on the edge, his anger is taking the best out of him.

I was in a neighboring territory when I heard about the disappearance of Selena. Alexander sent me as a sort of training exchange were allied pack benefit each other by sending their best warriors to teach new or powerful techniques.

Of course this a perfect opportunity for Alexander to sent me away from Selena

When I took the news, it felt like a huge wight settled on my chest, since Alexander sent me to the next territory so I couldn't see or communicate with my dear Selena.

After two long days of intensive searching one of the best trackers found a hint of Selena scent.

It was very faint, very very small but Alexander didn't care. He ordered us; the warriors to be ready and with that we left as soon as everybody arrived.

When we reached the closest pack the the scent, Alexander nodded for his beta and two other warriors to go and investigate the area.

One the bata was back and brought the news of spotting Selena. A deep growl came out of Alexander throat.

We as his followers felt the strength of him and I knew that all of the warriors are empowered by the Alpha and ready to kill for their Luna.

Running behind the Alpha we were now against a bunch of wolves and the are growing in numbers. Soon the blood's pack warriors were running towards us and within seconds the war began. Each wolf of us knocking down one of them and some of ours were down too.

One of the wolves attacked me but I bit his nick sinking my teeth so deep and he was dead within seconds.

'Go with Alpha and save our Luna leave those weak pups for us to take down'.
Tom mind-linked me so I nodded.

I know I trust him, he was sent with me to the neighboring pack and we got to knew each deeply.

I saw Alexander entering the woods so I ran as fast as can and caught up with him.

I was hit by Edgar's scent and my wolf got angry by it. The memories of him keeping us trapped hit both of us.

I was running towards his scent full of rage.

I ran past Alexander! Although he is faster than me, he is fastest than any of us.

But right now I don't know what got into me, all of what I want is for Edgar to be dead.

If he dies

Then the evil will disappear

I spotted him with two other wolves.

I growled evilness echoing through the forest my anger took over me running past the two wolves Edgar noticed me but it was too late I bit his neck causing him to growl in pain.

***

Selena POV:

Out of nowhere Adam showed up!

He bit into Edgar's neck causing him to growl in pain but the last is an Alpha.

He threw Adam away but again was knocked down with Alexander's wolf!

Edgar used his claws and scratched Alexander's eyes. Alexander jumped back and so did Edgar.

Both of them were circling around each other waiting for an a weak spot.

Alexander attacked first but Edgar dodge his attack and kicked him in his stomach.

Adam in the other hand was dealing with the two wolves. The were attacking him from both sides.

I looked between both of them my eyes moving between them and I don't know who should I help.

Adam or Alexander?

Adam is doing really will but in the mean while Edgar had the upper hand.

He got Alexander pinned to the ground with his canine's in Alexander's neck.

I closed my eyes and jumped down.

"If you want me Edgar I'm right here!"

Edgar got distracted and Alexander took the opportunity to shake him off.

Edgar growled and ran towards me.

I shifted right away and ran towards him attacking him with full force but Alexander was faster the me.

He grabbed him from the back sinking his claws into his back dropping both of them to the ground.

'You should've stayed hidden' Alexander angry mind-linked me. He stood right before me and in front of us the Edgar.

He was bleeding too much I was shocked to see him standing like it was nothing.

More wolves came from behind us. I don't know if they didn't see Adam or they simply avoided him.

But the three new coming wolves were slowly coming in our direction, so did Edgar.

Me and Alexander were back to back.

"You are going to regret coming here Alexander, your mate is now. By coming here you only planned for your own death" Edgar said grinning.

He seemed to mind-linked his wolves and the three of the wolves suddenly ran towards us howling. So did Edgar.

Alexander ran towards Edgar attacking him. While I aimed to one of the wolves, the one that I thought he is the weakest.

My guess showed up to be right and I knocked him out with one hit to the stomach.

There were still two of them.

The were circling me with anger one of them is a female. She was in rage and agony I think that I just knocked her mate down.

She ran towards me and aimed to my neck, I used my claws to scratch her snout and then pinned her down.

The other wolf was fast to kick me off her. He barked at me and the female stood again with a bleeding side.

I don't know how to beat them but there is no way that I'm gonna lose.

Both of them attacked at the same time, I dodged the female but the other wolf was cleaver to bit my back once he caught an opening.

I whimpered in pain while he was off me just as fast as he was in top of me.

Alexander killed this wolf spitting the flush out of the guy neck.

Alexander himself wasn't really in good condition! Edgar got him really bad. His neck was bleeding so is his whole body.

He was full of scratches and bites.

"You shouldn't give your enemy your back" Edgar said with his claws aimed towards Alexander neck.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________

Sorry for the Laaaaate update hope that you enjoyed this chapter