Chapter four

"Selena wake up" a voice kept saying from a distance making me groan. Who dares to wake me up. I still feel so sleepy.

" five more minutes" I mumbled sleeply and turned to my other side. It's weird why is the bed feels so solid.

"Selena wake up now you little sleeper" The voice said again and now I recognize it as Adam's voice.

My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted with darkness except for a dim light.

I blinked several times taking in my surroundings before everything came back and made sense.

I looked at Adam and gave him a weak smile.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" he said sarcastically making me to roll my eyes at him.

"Eat up, they brought breakfast and I didn't want you to miss it" He said and I looked at the tray that was next to me.

"Thanks Adam" I thanked him and rubbed my eyes lazily.

There was a a small piece of a bread with a small amount of scrambled eggs next to it.

My eyes widened as I looked at my breakfast. It may seem nothing but believe me after three years in the Blood pack dungeon with nothing to eat but a small piece of bread which me and Adam had to share it, this little amount of scrambled eggs and fresh bread made feel like a queen.

I signed and shook my head. Queen of the dungeon that's sounds more realistic.

I started eating smiling to myself. This breakfast made me happy, I wonder how desperate I am that this simple breakfast between the four walls of a cell inside a dungeon made me happy.

But still the smile on my face didn't fade away.

I just felt like everything will be okay from now on or at least I hope so.

***

No one came after the breakfast was served, only one guard came just to collect the trays and then he walked out of the dungeon.

The people in the surrounding cells were talking to each other lowly. Me and Adam talked here and there about what will happen to us.

Currently I was sitting in front of the bars just staring at Adam silently and he was staring at me too.

The door opened and three guards walked in. One of them I recognized as Logan? He was the beta as far as I remember and him being here is not a good sign.

It's means that the Alpha made his decision about us.

I gulped as they got closer. Everyone were looking at the three of them waiting for what they have to say.

Beta Logan placed his hands behind his back and straighten up.

yup definitely not a good sign.

"The Alpha had requested to speak to all of you together so everyone stand up and put you hands behind your neck" his voice boomed through the tense air.

I looked at Adam worriedly and he smiled at me mouthing 'everything will be okay' I gave him a small smile in return.

A guard came to me and opened my cell.

"Put your hands behind your neck and walk out slowly, if you do something wrong you're died" he hissed at me and I gulped doing what he asked me to do.