Chapter eight

This is a very very long chapter I know 😬 but enjoy reading it 👏🏼
Theo James as Nicholas 😻
___________________________

It's been a week since the little incident with Alpha Alexander. I haven't seen him since then.

Lisa said that he was gone to Alphas monthly meeting and it's on another state so they always stay two weeks there in one of the Alphas hospitality.

In the meeting they discuss their pack situation and if there is a pack that needs help or having problems with rogues they will work on solving it.

I was watching TV with Lisa in the living room. There is no one single good show in there and I'm so bored.

We were supposed to spend the day watching movies but there is no luck for us today.

There is no enternet to watch Netflix and the TV doesn't have any good movies to present, we prepared all the junk food and popcorn for nothing!

Lisa was so happy due to her brother absence, she was planning on taking advantage of that to go shopping, with me of course but Beta Logan said that Alpha Alexander specifically ordered him to not allow her out of the pack borders.

And now since her plans had gone away with the wind she's giving me a headache with her whining and grumbling mood.

I couldn't take it anymore with her drama queen mood on.

"Lisa would you quit it, your making my headache even worse" I snapped at her. I then closed the TV because it was pointless.

"Agh just let Nicholas come back and Alexander will see who's the boss here" Lisa huffed crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back on the couch.

I furrowed my brows and looked at her. "Who's Nicholas?" I asked.

"My brother, he is out of the country with mom and dad but I talked to him yesterday and he said that he'll come back as soon as possible"

she said and grabbed a soda from the coffee table in front of us.

"Wow I didn't know that you have another brother" I told her as the curiousness started to hit on me.

First of all what her parents and her brother doing out of the country? It's not usual for werewolves and specially an Alpha to leave their pack.

"Yes I have and he's totally the opposite of Alexander" she said and threw her arms and the air "I can't believe that they are twins one of them is angle and the other is devil" She said with scold.

My eyes widened in shock, did she said twins? oh god two of Alpha Alexander? it's a total nightmare.

"Don't give me this look on your face he's not like Alexander at all and when you meet him you will totally fall in love with him" she said excitedly "He is the perfect brother that every girl want, I can't wait for him to come back" she released a dreamy sight.

hmmmm I wonder what does he look like.

The front door of the pack house opened and a girl walked in she was barely wearing clothes, her boobs were about to explode and her short dress didn't cover anything.

She held the door open for someone to come in behind her and when the person walked in it made sense why this girl looked like a stripper.

She was one of Tiffany girls, I don't understand what does beauty do with stripping! Girls must realize that beauty is about your soul not your face and body.

Tiffany walked in and the sound of her heels against the floor is ahead of her. She is acting like she owns this place as if she was the queen or the Luna.