Chapter Twenty Seven

Alexander POV:

"Selena where have you been!" Lisa yelled from back of the alley. She stood there with her hands on her hips and looked frustrated.

In the other hand, Selena doesn't seem to notice her! "Sugar, Lisa is calling you" I nudged her lightly, she quickly recovered and looked at me.

"What?" She asked dumbfounded.

I'm really worried about her and I absolutely don't like how she's spacing out. Something happened to her and I'm sure of that.

I didn't have the chance to say something because Lisa took Selena hand and started tugging her away from me.

"Wait, Lisa when did you get here" Selena mumbled.

I sighed and followed my crazy sister. As I was walking I saw Kyle rushing upstairs with his clothes covered with muds.

Hmm I wonder what caused that, it's not raining today.

I took left because of that where I saw Lisa hidden but they weren't there in the living room.

Damn you Lisa where are you taking my mate.

When I walked further more into the living room, noises came to my ears. It was so low indicating that it's coming from outside.

I looked to my right to see the window and my eyes widened.

Tiffany was hovering over Selena and choking her.

My wolf took control and I shifted right inside of the living room.

_________

Selena POV:

It's was hard to breathe, Calista is not coming out and I can't take this bitch off me.

"You stool him from me! I was supposed to be the Luna! How dare you" Tiffany was tightening her grip on my neck with each word she pronounced.

"Leave her alone Bitch, I'll kill you" Lisa shouted her lungs out.

Natasha and three other girls were holding her so she can't help me.

I finally managed to kick Tiffany on her stomach and when I did she was pinned down by a large wolf, and it was Alexander.

I gasped and coughed several times because her choking me made it hard to breathe with almost crashed vocal folds.

Meanwhile Alexander roared and barked at Tiffany. Her face was white like her shirt and she was so close to passing out.

Tiffany's girls let go of Lisa and ran away from the scene.

Lisa scoffed at them and I know that she wanted to kick their asses but she was busy helping me to get up.

Mathew ran to Alexander with short in his hand. Alexander took it with his mouth going behind a tree.

Tiffany stood up with shaky legs, and when Alexander came back with only short and exposed chest her eyes were changing colors, between fear and admiration.

"Take Tiffany to the dungeon" Alexander spoke up ordering Mathew to do so.

"Yes Alpha" Mathew responded.

"No Alpha wait! You got it wrong she attacked me first!" Tiffany desperately tried to save her self.

"Don't waste your breaths everyone here saw what you did to me" I told her with creaky voice. Damn you, Tiffany.

Mathew took crying Tiffany away while Lisa helped me to walk back to the pack house.

Walking in, everyone's eyes were on me. I felt myself getting hotter, uncomfortable with all these eyes staring at me.