Chapter Twelve

My baby Lisa to the side ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She's waking up guys" I slowly opened my eyes to meet a pair of worried one. Lisa's face was panicked and her eyes were swimming in worried.

"Oh thank god your awake" Lisa said holding my hand.

Blinking several times a took in my surroundings and it seemed that I was sleeping inside my tent.

Adam, Kyle, Mathew and Mark were also in the room with Lisa of course but not Alpha Alexander.

"Selena we are all here for you" Adam said giving me a warm smile.

"Thanks" I said and sat up, I winced as my head was throbbing.

"What happened to you" Mathew asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

The bear, Lisa and me falling ... and Alpha Alexander. It all flooded back to my memory.

My cheeks heat up at the memory of me and Alpha Alexander kissing and wave of happiness washed over me.

Adam placed his hand on my forehead with a frown on his lips. "You're turning red, but you don't seem like you are in fever" he said worriedly.

"No, I'm fine" I mumbled softly and wanted to hide myself from them, is it so obvious that I'm blushing?

I looked at Lisa and examined her remembering the bear attack. Thankfully she looked fine with no injuries.

"Lisa you didn't tell them?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"When you fell down the hill, I immediately killed the bear and ran down the hill looking for but suddenly I saw Alexander and when he asked me what happened I told him so we split up to look for you" she explained.

"You fell down a hill" Adam exclaimed surprised.

I nodded my head sighing "A bear attacked us and I don't know what happened everything happened so quickly" I said resting my head in my hands.

Adam hugged me softly and his hands were caressing my back sending comfort to me.

"The bonfire is ready" I broke the hug as Alpha Alexander voice boomed in.

He had his head only inside the tent as he talked. When his eyes landed on me it softened. I gave him a small smile and felt my cheeks heat up but he masked his face and left the tent.

Did I did something wrong? What made him like this again I don't understand, he was so sweet when we were in the forest.

"Come on let's go outside" Kyle said and everyone stood up as they were sitting around me in the floor.

I was about to stood up when two set of arms wrapped themselves around me carrying me.

I looked at Adam and rolled my eyes "You know I can walk" I said in a monotone.

He gave me a warm smile that made his eyes smaller and his face cuter. "I know" that was his reply.

I huffed as he walked out the tent with me in his arms.

"Look who finally decided to wake up" Nicholas said with a smile plastered on his face.

He was sitting in a circle with the others around the bonfire next to Alpha Alexander.

Adam walked towards them and gently placed me down in the empty space next to Nicholas and then sat next to me.

I moved a little getting more comfortable position so I don't hurt my legs. I winced feeling my waist a bit sore. Adam wrapped one arm around me and gave me a side hug. I looked up to see him smiling so I gave him a smile of my own.