Chapter Twenty Nine

Selena POV:

I was sitting on a table waiting for Lisa to come back with her coffee and my hot chocolate.

Something was reflecting on my eyes and abusing my relaxation.

I looked for the source of the light that was bothering me and I saw someone holding a mirror and moving it around so it reflects the light on my eyes!

What's wrong with them!

I ignored it and mind my own business.

But again! That mysterious person is insisting on taking my eyes out with his mirror.

That's it if he wants me to go and get him them that what I'm going to do.

I looked at where is Lisa standing, and she was still waiting in the long line to gets our drinks.

When I stood up that person ran away!

Oh no you'll not get away with your crime.

I sprint after like a child running after his pancake.

Well not a child

It's me when someone trying to take my pancakes out of my hands.

However, I was so close to catch that person when something hard hit my head.

I collapsed to the floor with a thud. My vision turned blurry and my ears started to whiz.

A shadow came to my view and when I focused my vision I was shocked to see that person.

Why?

What happened to him!

"It's time to go to sleep" he said

I felt a sting on my neck, he injected me!

Now, all that I want is for Lisa to notice my absence because this will not end in peace.

My eyes are getting heavier and heavier and it's getting harder to keep my eyes open.

***

Opening my eyes, a sharp headache made me want to vomit.

I sat up and observed my surrounding, am aware that I have been kidnapped and Edgar delivered his promise.

But one thing that I couldn't believe ..

The door cracked open and the unbelievable thing showed up.

"You're awake, good I was starting to worry" He said holding a tray.

"Here is your food please eat up" Placing the tray in front of me he took two steps back.

"Why did you do it?" I asked, I was surprised that I got my voice back! But right now I have more important things in hands.

He looked away with guilt in his eyes.

"Why Kyle!"

He startled and closed his fist tightly.

"I'm sorry I had to" he answered

"Why? What forced you to do so" I miserably asked. My voice turned so small.

He betrayed us, he betrayed his Alpha and his pack.

"They .. they .. they were threatening me with my brother life!" He screamed.

"Your brother?"

I didn't know that Kyle has a brother!

"Your brother?" I questioned although I was sure about what I just heard but maybe he didn't mean it?

"Yes Zac my brother" He sighed and walked away towards the door.

I jumped out of the bed but fell down, I looked back to my leg and found that it was hooked with a chain.

"Don't leave me KYLE!" I screamed his name wanting him to get me out of here!

But he left and locked the door

Two things stayed inside the room with me, one the tray of food and second is his brother name.

Zac!

It sounds so familiar and the feeling it's giving me isn't really good.

___________________________