Chapter two

It had been an hour and Adam is still gone, normally fights will take maximum half an hour because how strong the werewolves are but this time there is something off but I can't figure out what is it. I just hope that Adam is Ok and nothing else is matter because nothing is more important than him.

*Bang*

A loud noises came from outside and the gaurds rushed outside the dungeon. Me and Lisa jolted up in alart. As soon as the gaurds opened the door they were killed and whoever opened the door died too leaving the dungeon door wild open.

"What's happening!" I exclaimed, fear crawling inside of me. I could hear the growling of the wolves outside and the smell of fire was getting stronger.

"Its must be Alexander" Lisa said happily clutching the cell bars and leaning her head on them to look further more outside.

I just stood in my spot looking at her unbelievingly. Is it true that her brother came to her? Challenging a strong pack like the Blood pack! He must be crazy to do so.

"Selena!" Lisa muttered slowly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I looked at her and she was in complete horror. I frowned at her and she pointed to the cell door. I looked to where she was pointing and gulp in fear.

Edgar

He was standing in front of the cell breathing heavily. His mouth was cover with blood, his arms were bleeding and his clothes were ripped, overall he looked like he just came back from death.

"I've waited to earn the honor to claim you as my mate but Selii there is no time for that we need to go now they are coming for me" Edgar said his voice is dark.

I shivered in disgust at his nickname for me.

"Are you crazy!" I said in panic as he opened the cell and stepped inside, he shoved Lisa out of his way and I backed away until my back hit the wall.

He came closer to me and grabbed my arm, I was under the drugs they gave us every day so I couldn't fight him.

I tried to free myself but my muscles were too weak.

I was too weak to stand against him. He is an Alpha and that's only made it difficult for me to push him away, my wolf wasn't there to help me out so eventually I gave up as he tugged me outside with him. I cried begging him to leave me alone.

"Hey! Leave her alone you monster!" My eyes widen as I saw Lisa holding a heavy iron stick and she swing it hitting Edgar head very hard.

He groaned and clutched his head freeing me from his grasp. He growled at Lisa and stalked towards her.

She gulped in fear and crawled backwards. I was laying on the ground eyes wide open. I saw his hand and he shifted them to his wolf claws.

He lifted his claw up in the air aiming for Lisa to end life and I couldn't let him kill her too.

He had already taken my mom and dad, I will not let him hurts her too, she helped me and I will not let her die.

I used the little energy I had left and jumped on Lisa covering her body with mine. I felt Edgar claws stirring inside my back, a groan escape me as the pain hit my whole body not only my back.

"Selena!" Lisa whispered her eyes are wide with tears perking out of them. I gave her a weak smile.

"Shit, Selena baby" I heard Edgar say and he got his hand out of my back. He held me on his arms but I shoved him away causing me to fell on the ground.

"Get your filthy hands off me" I managed to say in a very low voice.

He growled at me and stood up "As you wish B*tch" he said and kicked me on the stomach before he ran out of the cell.