Chapter 46: Caught

Connor sped quickly around the pitch, trying to reach for the golden snitch that was buzzing away

Connor sped quickly around the pitch, trying to reach for the golden snitch that was buzzing away. He avoided a bludger and dived down so quickly that he had almost toppled off his own broom.

Closer...just a bit more closer.. He grabbed it and landed safely, his feet finally touching onto the dry grass. His teammates cheered for him as he smiled, sastified. Their practice was getting more better than he had expected.

His team ran off to get clean up as he wiped his face with a handkerchief, sitting himself down onto one of the benches.

What a practice. He brushed the golden surface gently, thinking of all the matches he had won. Emily had been there for every single one of them..

Connor sighed. She had been a little off lately. Last year was great, despite some times where he had to deal with Mr Snake mouth.. Wait, that's a good nickname for someone like Tom Riddle.

Emily had been avoiding him lately, even if he tried getting closer to her... He was too afraid to call off the relationship, for he had loved her a lot and didn't want to just give up like that. He wasn't going to lose her love.

"Looks who's here.. Enjoying the evening breeze, Marshall?"

Speaking of snake mouth. "Yes, I am. Having a problem, snake - Riddle?" he corrected himself.

The slytherin smiled coldly. "Not at all..."

"I'd say, I'll be careful if I were you, Riddle. People knows what you're doing these days.."

"But you're not me, are you?" Tom questioned him, "I'm sure you hadn't forgotten what happens when- you go against me. Last time wasn't good, was it? Or had your memory started failing you?"

"Shut up. I knew it from the very start - at what kind of person you are. A manipulative arse that goes around hooking up with girls... It's a miracle Emily didn't left you yet."

"She wouldn't," he looked up at the sky, "Dear, beautiful Emily wouldn't leave me."

"Oh yes?" Connor approached him, furious, "You have no idea what it's like between us. How'd you know that she wouldn't listen to me?"

"Because I know her," Tom didn't moved as he stepped dangerously close. "And you don't."

"You don't love her! And I do," he retorted, "I loved her a lot. I love how she wraps her arms around me and refuses to let go until she's sastified.. I love how she kisses me good morning.. I love how she made me feel like the most blessed hufflepuff!"

Tom tightened his jaw. He obviously didn't like what they did in the relationship, but he replaced his scowling face with a mischievous smirk.

"How sweet, Marshall. Care if you tell me more?"

"It'll be a pleasure, Riddle. Have you ever noticed her eyes? They're the most gorgeous thing. And what about her lips? They're very - kissable," he suppressed a smile at the thought of it.