Chapter 25: Crash Land

"Yippy! There's a compartment!" Chloe pointed to an empty one and the four of them rushed to it

Emily frowned. She wasn't prepared to meet him again. There was possibly a thousand questions she would like to shout at him for, but they always ended up stuck in her throat.

Her friends went inside while she hesitated a bit, watching a couple of slytherins. Emily watched the group parted and there he was - with another girl whom she didn't know, looking absolutely the type of person that changes boyfriends from months to months.

She caught his attention and he smirked at her.

Emily had a lot of feelings at once. She  wanted to slap him, hug him, confront him, shout at the slut, and just many more others. But she couldn't do any of those. Not her.

Emily broke the eye contact and shut the doors behind her. What was she going to do?

She sat down and studied a bit, but after the first hour, Emily couldn't control the urge to go check on Tom.

"Where are you going?" Chloe asked her but Emily just smiled back.

"I'm going to check on someone first.. Will be back soon!" she took the slytherin scarf with her. Emily had stopped using it after she knew he had girlfriends. She didn't want to wear it if some other girl had already wrapped the fabric on their disgusting necks.

She passed two compartments and looked in. There he was, sitting casually, talking with Alphard Black. There was that girl, who clutch his arm like glue just now. She had long, silky, golden blonde hair that reached her shoulders and she had plastered a smirk on her face at all times.

Emily didn't like her. She didn't like any of the slytherin girls that Tom flirt with. Slowly, she pushed the doors open and he turned his cold brown eyes to her.

"Thank you," Emily passed his scarf back to him.

He took it and tossed it to the girl beside him. "What are you staring at?" Tom asked her, raising his eyebrows.

Emily realised that she was shooting daggers at the girl. Embarrassed, she tried to say something but something caught her attention.

There was a person trying to step out the train window, his two gryffindor friends laughing and jeering. Is that.. Connor? She thought to herself.

"Well?" he said impatiently.

"Nothing."

"Baby who's that?" the girl eyed her with snake like eyes.

Tom cringed at the name a bit, "No one."

But Emily wasn't bothered. What was Connor out of the window for? Isn't that Jonathan? What were they doing with an action so dangerous like this?

She shut the doors and made her way there, "Hey! Get in!"

Jonathan smirked at her, "Conny you've got yourself a partner in crime!"