Chapter 18: Brianna

"Look! Everyone's waiting!" Mrs Vance pointed at the little red dot coming from a distance, steam curling out from the little black pipe

"I'll see you during the summer holidays, mom!" Emily squeezed her tightly and stepped quickly into the train as the door closed behind her, almost clipping her skirt along with it.

"Oh blimey.. I hate boarding the train. Things always goes down at this place!" Emily mumbled and moved through the crowd.

She caught a glimpse of Rebecca in a compartment and immediately felt relieved to find her when a huge load of girls swarmed in front of a compartment.

Emily had restrained herself from pulling all her hair out just to get through. What had happened last time? Oh yes, she landed on her arse!

"Excuse me!" she pushed her way in, knocking girls on the shoulders and earning a lot of complains.

What in Merlin's name is going on? Why is there so many females? Emily finally broke free of the crowd and gasped, sucking the air of her surroundings.

"Hello guys!" she pulled the doors open and her friends jumped up.

"Emily! You looked - different!" Chloe exclaimed, her eyebrows raised.

"I mean - all of you looked like you hit a massive growth spurt!" she laughed, giggling at them.

"How was your morning? Said your goodbyes nicely? Did you hugged your parents?" Rebecca looked eagerly around, holding her sack of chocolates.

"Yeah, all the good stuff. What about you Emily?" Julia asked her. My, her friend had grown her long straight hair till her shoulders and was looking fabulous with her new robes.

"I'm doing great! There's a bit of a crowd just further down the compartments a little -"

"Of course!" Chloe screamed, "Your charming boy had became absolutely gorgeous!"

"Well didn't you see him?"

"No.. I haven't yet."

"Then you should!"

"I think I shouldn't bother Tom.. There's quite a number of girls outside.. I don't really want to disturb him."

Rebecca peeked out the doors and squeezed her forehead, "Yeah. I totally understand. Those girls are crazy.. As if a quidditch player had came in this train! Didn't he visited you during the summer?"

"He set my table on fire. Yeah, my stepfather was pretty furious and forbade him to come again."

"That's - that's pretty awesome," Julia laughed loudly, grinning at the statement.

"Yeah, close the curtains, will you?" Rebecca nudged Emily's arm.

She drew the cornflower curtains to cover the glass windows and sat back down again.