Chapter 71

Jamal POV

Madison been with Sanna for the past 2 weeks. Me and Africa have an appointment today. She been just chilling. We have been doing good. Not many arguments, and she be all up on daddy. 

"Babby" I yelled.

"Whaat?" She yelled back.

"You almost ready?"

"Can I get dressed first?" I just stayed quiet, I dont wanna start nothing with her.

She came down 15 minutes later dressed. She had on a long skirt, with a thin strap shirt, and a sweater. And she curled her hair, and she got on make up. She trynna get cute, better watch herself. I smiled at her, even though we finna be late with her trynna get all cute, we just going to the doctor's office.

"Who you getting cute for?"

"My nigga, why?" She walked past me and out the door. Left her damn purse on the counter with her phone. I grabbed it and it rang then stopped. I looked and it said do not answer. I unlocked it and it read:

I know you got my messages. Can we please talk?

I locked her phone and walked out to the car. There was no messages above that one. So she prolly have been getting whoever it was messages, she just been ignoring them. I got in the car and handed her her purse and her phone. 

"Thanks, I didnt even know that I didnt have it"

"Yea I know" I pulled off and she was on her phone. I watched her closely. She looked at something, looked at me in the corner of her eyes, did something on her phone, locked it and placed it in the cup holder. 

"You alright?"

"Im straight" 

"Alright, you wanna get out now or wait till I park?"

"I can wait"

"Matter of fact, you dont need to be walking like that, just go ahead and sign in Imma park" She got out the car and while I parked. I parked and got out. Right when I walked in she was being called to the back. I went to the back with her and the OBGYN came right on in. This what I like. We get in here and get out. She got her weight and all that other shit taken care of. She got on the table and I put my phone away. Africa lifted her shirt and allowed her to out the gel on her belly. I saw my little man and I was excited as hell. I was smiling ear to ear.

"Happy about your little princess huh?" She asked.

"Nahh..thats my little man in there"

"No, actually this is a female" Aint this some shit. Im thinking that its finally gone be another nigga in the house nd now Im stuck with 3 Africas.  My thoughts were interupted my Africa loud ass snorting. 

"Whats so funny?"

"She was just kidding babe, it is a boy"

"Ha ha ha, dont be playing with my emotions like that" She took the pictures and went to print them, while I helped my baby wipe the stuff off of her. 

"Baby you excited?"

"Yes Jamal. I am excited, I am the one thats fatter, and have the full effect of this pregnancy"

"Find your chill A. Im just saying, there is gonna be another boy in the house and I am excited."

"Sorry" She chuckled. The OBGYN came back in with the pictures and handed them to me. 

"Thanks" 

"No problem, go on out and Stacie will schedule your next appointment" I helped Africa off of the table and we headed out after getting the next appointment information. 

"Wait right here, Imma go and get the car" I jogged to the car and drove up to the front. She hoped in and we were off. 

"You hungry?"

"Uhh,yea I guesss so"

"Alrighty, whatchu wanna eat?"

"Whatever is fine." She hooked her phone up and played her music. I already knew what was coming either K.Michelle or Nicki Minaj. I was wrong like a motherfucka. She turned on her Migos. She only play this shit when she mad I noticed that. She leaned her seat back a little and laid back. I glanced at her and she smiled back at me. She up to some shit. I just know it. Her ass stay playing K.Michelle. I went to Fondu Supremè and parked. I hoped out and opened her door. We walked inside and was seated right away. 

"You feeling okay?" She looked up and smiled.

"Yes"

"Alright"

"What you wanna do for a babyshower?"

"Um. I dont think that I want a baby shower"

"What?"

"Jamal. I dont have friends to throw me a babyshower."

"Well you have a baby daddy and a daughter that can throw you a baby shower"

"I guess so. If you want to, you guys can, but if its a hassle, just dont worry about it"

"Yea right, like Sanaa was gone let you not have a babyshower" She laughed. 

"You right baby, she would have a fit" We both laughed and ordered the food. 

"Babe, when is Madison coming home?"

"I dont know man, she seem to like it with your mom"

"THe fuck you trynna say? She not staying there. Jamal."

"I know Africa. But you have been stress free and nicer"

"Jamal, she dont put no stress on me. Thats my daughter and I said she not staying with somebody else. We cant just pawn her off on someone else"

"I know that bae, but Sanaa needs someone there with her right now, and you dont need to be worried about nothing but this pregnancy, we already experienced troubles with your pregnancies, so if babygirl stays with Sanaa until the baby comes, whas it gonna hurt?"

"Its gonna hurt a lot. She is gone feel like we neglected her for her little brother. I am not about to let my daughter feel like I pushed her to the side because her younger sibling came into the picture. So end of discussion" 

"We should really think about this Africa."

"Im done thinking and the discussion is over. I wanna go see Mama after we leave here."

"Alright. We can go see mama"

"Then we can go nd pick my daughter up, right?" I styed silent.

"Right Jamal?" She said through clenched teeth. Damn. I guess the discussion was over.

"Alright, we will get her tonight, but you need to call your mom first."

"Thats fine I will text her and let her know"

Guys. I am sort of losing interest in writing this book. So it will be coming to an end soon. Not like next chapter soon, but it will soon. This chapter was shitty, but like I said I am losing interest and I felt that Ineeded to upload, I dont wanna leave you guys hanging. So, let me know what ya'll think.

Love and Peace

*Destany