Chapter 47

NOT EDITED...

Jamal POV

"Why was he here?"

"Jamal. I just told you. I heard the door open and my mom said I had a visitor. Im just as confused as you are"

"You wasnt gone call me?"

"Ja-" I cut her off. "No you wasnt gone call me, was you?"

"Get out..NOW.. Mama!!" Sanaa came in after 30 seconds of intense staring. 

"Wassup?"

"Can you help me in the tub?" She said not taking her eyes off of me.

"Yea, I already ran the water Jamal, so she should be fine"

"Jamal was just leaving. I should be fine" I turned and walked out. I wasnt leaving, but I went downstairs and sat with Madison. I just wanted to know why he was here. Why he was here and she aint say shit. Ever since he left, she aint had shit to say.

"Daddy"

"huh?"

"You and mommy together?"

"Yeah babygirl"

"My other mom"

"What other mom?"

"At the mall" Dammit. I dreaded this conversation with her. If anything, I wanted Africa here to talk to her about this, or tell me what to say.

"Umm..No me and the lady from the mall are not together."

"Why she say she mom?"

"I'll tell you later okay? Its a secret." Thats the best I could come up with. 

"Okay" She whispered to me. I laughed and told her to sit here for a minute, I was about to check on her mommy.  I went up the stairs and was finna go in until I heard Africa and Sanaa talking. 

"He doesnt get anything..I just dont know"

"Africa, you need to see it from his eyes, your ex boyfriend was in here and your current boyfriend walked in, what did you think was going to happen..I dont know why Jamal got so rowled up" 

"No mom, you shouldnt have let him in here. You know what that piece of shit did to me and you let him in here"

"Africa Nelson! That is your son's father, dont speak of him in that manner. What did he do that was so bad. Keith was always good to you. Seems like after Junior passed yall fell off."

I heard Africa laugh. Thats how I know she was pissed. I dont want her to relieve those moments, but her mother deserves to know. Mike never told her and I shole wasnt either. Sanaa is crazy as fuck. I member one time I saw her with Mike in our "dungeon". Her ass is mean.

"Oh he was so good to me"

"Thats what I know"

"You dont know shit!!"

"Watch your mouth, and go ahead and say it" She laughed again, and I peeked in this time. I aint know what she was finna do. 

"He told me he loved me everyday..He told Junior he loved him too. After every slap, after every sock, and after every shove he gave me, He told me he loved me. That he was sorry. After every rape session, he kissed me goodnight and left. Left me to deal with my baby and his questions of why mommy's eyes is black. Or why we cant go see granny and papa. I couldnt come home on Sundays with a black eye or bruises on my arms and face. BUt he was soooo good to me. When I wasnt bruised, or what I could cover with make up was covered, he kept me and Junior in nice clothes. We always had a roof over our heads, and shoes on our feet."