Chapter 67

Africa POV

"So what did daddy say?"

"He said he was really sorry. He love you. He miss you me and my sister. He said He didnt mean to leave but now he is back and he aint going nowhere cause he love me to much."

I sat in the shop listening to Madison tell me what Jamal said after I went upstairs. I aint know he said anything to her about him not being here, but I'm glad that he did. All I know is, my house better be clean, I want to know how granny doing, and I better get my massage when I get back. I may sound like a brat, but I deserve it. 

"Mommy lets match" I smacked my lips, she knows I dont say no to her about matching. Now I have to change my color. I dont allow her to wear red, or any loud ass colors. She too young for that. Pastel colors are good for her. She picked a powder pink. I was about to get up and get it, but Gerry stopped me.

"If you dont sit your pregnant ass down, always trynna do something" I laughed and sat back down. He came back and sat the color down. Madison clapped her hands. He braids were so cute. I would have done them, but my pregnant hands wont last. She looks like she can be 5. I smiled at her.

"What?"

"Dont be whatting me"

"Sorry, why you looking at me like that?"

"Because I loooove you" 

"I love you too"

He finished my nails and feet, and Madison just finished. I tipped Gerry and Lisa, then walked to the front desk to pay. 

"The usual?"

"Yep"

I gave her 70 dollars and walked out. I looked at my phone when we got in the car. It was 3, I told him 4 so what could we do for an hour?

"Maddy we have an hour whatchu wanna do?" We had the runner at the shop get us food, so she shouldnt be hungry.

"Wanna go to the mall?" This is my child. lol. We live at the mall.

""You think daddy will get mad?" I asked.

"Uh..maybe...No I dont think so... Lets go"

"Okay, we can just get FEW things" She smiled.

2 hours later

We walked out the mall with 4 bags each. I hope Jamal dont get mad. We got matching freeruns. I got Jay a pair too, He dont like wearing them, but He will if I ask him to. We pulled into the driveway, and I got Maddy out. I handed her her bags and reached in to get mine, closed the door snd walked up tp unlock the door. 

I walked in and it smelled so good. It smelled soo damn clean. 

"DADDDDDDYYYY. We back" Madison yelled. I laughed. She know damn well he hate when people yell.  Well except for me lol. Horny hormones. Damn pregnancy. My phone went off and it was a reminder. I have my doctors appoitment tomorrow at 3. Damn I thought it was later than that. 

"Jamal." I called him. He aint respond. "Go put your stuff in your room " I told Madison so he started up the stairs and I followed. She went in her room and I went to mine. Jamal was in the bed, knocked. One hand behind his head the other in his pants, nd ankles crossed. I hate that shit. What if Madison walked in and his hands was in his pants. 

"Jamal. Get up." He moved, but was still sleep. I went to Maddy room. 

"Maddy, come and jump on daddy" She laughed and snuck in our room. Aww shit. Ya'll should have seen his face. 

"Madison. Get. Off. Of. Me." He sounded mad, he looked on the bed and I followed his eyes. He was looking at the shopping bags, then to me. I smiled and he got up shaking his head. 

"Imma tell the mall to ban ya'll" He laughed ad came and hugged me. 

"Your hair looks good babe" He whispered in my ear. I pulled away. "thank you, I wish I could say the same" He laughed and went to the bathroom. I high fived Maddy and she climbed back on the bed. He came out the bathroom. 

"Babygirl your hair is nice" 

"Thanks daddy"

"Go and get your scarf so you can get in the tub" She left.

"Africa, why her hair look like that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"She look like she 6, she only 3" I ignored him and ran Madison some water. I know she gone take a  bath in here. 

"So you gone ignore me?" He came in the bathroom. "Jamal, they are just braids, chill"

"Yea, well she look to old for my liking" 

"Alright well, who cares, I cant comb her hair, Im too pregnant" I turned off the water and walked out. HE followed me. "Oh and the appointment is at 3 tomorrow" I said changing the subject. Madison got in the tub.

"You need me to watch you?"

"Nope." I walked out and left the door open. I laid down on the bed and turned on the tv, only for jackass to turn it off. 

"Why?"

"Let's talk" 

"For why?"

"For why? Really Africa?"

"Yes for why"

"Because I want to. So let's talk."

"What you wanna talk about?"

"Idk, but I wanna talk to you" 

"Oh my goodness. Jamal, you think of something and I will talk" I said grabbing the remote and he grabbed it back. I smacked my lips. 

"You know about smacking your lips...you better quit it." I laughed. "Alright let's talk about this babbbyyy" He sang. I laughed.

"What about it? I'm having it, its yours and I'm happy" I was finna grab the remote and he grabbed my hand.

"OKay so what doo you want the baby to be a boy or  girl?"

"Idk which I want. I just want a healthy baby"

"Well I wanna a little niggah, that wil be just like his daddy."

"I hope he is not like you" We laughed.

"Yea well. We gone have a little boy, juss wait on it." I laughed at him. Idk what I want. A boy would be nice, but I dont wanna replace KJ. That's my baby boy. Tomorrow would be his birthday. I would have had a big party. He would have been so happy, him and Madison would love eachother. 

"Whats wrong?"

"Huh. Nothing.."

"Africa, Whats wrong with you?"

"Nothing, why you ask that?"

"Idk. Maybe because you just zoned out" Madison came out the bathroom dressed and holding her dirty clothes. Saved by Madison. 

"Daddy you gon tuck me in? Mommy dont need me to sleep with her no more. "

"How you know I dont want you to sleep with me?"

"Daddy is back, so I can sleep by myself" I laughed at her.

"Yea I will, come on"HE turned back to me. "Im not done talking to you" They walked out. I knew it would take 30 minutes at the most to put her to sleep. I turned on my side and tried to go to sleep before he came back in here.

Yall like it? Yes? No? Maybe so? Lol Ooooo We find out the sex of the baby next chapter. I already have it. Tell me:Your thoughts. ON everything lol

Peace and Love

*Destany