Chapter 60

NOT EDITED...

Africa POV

I am officially 18 y'all. Usually I would be excited, but Im not. Im 18, pregnant, and a mother. Don't get me wrong, I love Madison with everything in me, its just I didnt see myself getting pregnant again. It is what it is. I got up and made some breakfast for everyone. Madison decided to stay with Jamal for the next couple of nights so its just me and my parents. Oh yeah! Today is the day that I tell them, I am moving out. I found a place, its in my budget. I know that I can't keep living off of my college funds and other bank money. I have to get a job sooner or later. After the pregnancy, I have to get one. 

Because I dont have any friends, I decided to spend my birthday with myself. My mom had business to take care of and my dad had work. They should be up tho. I went upstairs and brought them their breakfast. I knocked and my mom said come in. I brought it to them. I was walking out and my mom called my name.

"Huh?"

"Sorry we cant spend the day with you"

"Uhh, Its coo, I have to talk to yall about something later anyway. Let me know when yall get home"

"Alright, and thanks babygirl,"

I walked out and went to clean the mess I made down stairs. I went upstairs to shower and get ready for my day. I got out the shower and lotioned my body. I checked my phone for the first time this morning. There was 5 voicemails. 32 messages, and 10 missed calls. I listened to the voicemails. 

From Jack ass

Happy Birthday Af. I love you ma, Make this a good one. I still need to talk to you Catch me later.

From Tionne

Happy Birthday Africa. Have a good day

From Uncle Harold

Heeey Babygirl. Its ya birthday we gone party like its ya birthday. Happy 18th Birthday to you. Happy 18th Birthday to you. Girl you finally grown, sike yo ass aint gone never be grown, I have a surprise for you. Your auntie and cousin said they love you. I'll see you later on tho.

From Jamal

Stop Madison dang. You can go nex-

From Jamal

Happy Birthday Baaaby. You are finally 18 Africa. Dont let no bullshit mess your day up. I aint playing. I aint gone make this long, but I put my card in your new bag under your desk. Dont be stubborn today, and actually use it please. Aaanywaaays I'll see you sometime today. I promise. 

I hung up smiling. I know I've been hard on Jamal, but I have to make myself clear. He embarassed the hell out of me. I looked like one of his hoes at Madison's party. Then he allowed his Babymomma to come between us. So he needs to be alone for a while. I got myself dressed and grabbed my keys. I yelled to my parents that I was leaving. I drove to the nail shop, and tried to see if my guy was in already. They told me he was and he called me back. 

"Glowing or what?"

"Yea." Was all I said

"How far along?"

"2 months as of today"

"You dont sound happy chica" I broke down and told him the entire story from the party until now. 

"wow, chica we need to have drinks after this bambino pops out." 

"You sound like him" I laughed. "I want a girl"