Chapter 45

Jamal POV

Here goes nothing....

I looked at her and she stared back. "Jamal?"

"Yeah"

"Why are you here?"

"I just want to be here for you Africa"

"Jamal I-" 

"Let me finish..I drove you away.not just from me, but from your family. In all honesty I dont deserve you. I put you through hell and back. I know that misscarriage was my fault. You was out stressing because of me and lost our child. Our child is gone because I cant control myself. Africa I already feel bad as it is I just want to be there for you. Please just let me be there." She was still staring at me. Just blank. 

"Okay" That was all she said.

"OKay what Africa?" She gave me the look and she was telling me nigga take it or leave it. At this moment I took it and walked to her bed. She never took her eyes of of me. 

"So"

"So?"

"You need anything?"

"No Im fine.."

"Well can you eat please?"

"I guess so"

"Yea you better or Imma call Madison in here" She chuckled and turned to me, wincing in pain. I helped her. 

"Whats up with her?"

"Madison?" She nodded and put a hashbrown in her mouth.

"I dont know. She been like that since you left" Africa dropped her fork and grabbed her head. 

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. I should've never left. I should have been here"

"Dont worry about it"

"No Jamal, I created a monster, I should have known. SHe does everything I do. I lied to her. I told her that I was coming back and I didnt." She blew out a sigh and continued to eat.

"Africa, its alright. She will move on" 

"No, she wont"

"How would you know?"

"Because I know how it feels for someone to tell you that they are coming back and come back late or just never comeback. Or when you look up to someone and they just let you down completely." I just listened. I didnt say a word. Just listened. 

She looked up.. "Sorry, this is not what you came here for" She wiped her face with the napkins in the bag. 

"It is alright bae, I am here for you. Whatever you need." SHe shrugged her shoulders.

"Sooo..a couple weeks left huh?"

"Yea. Its time for me to get up off my ass anyway"

"The way things are looking you will not be going anywhere anytime soon"

"I know, but I will make it to graduation. I will be alright"

"Africa, you know you can tell me anything right?" She stayed silent and finished eating.

*15 minutes of silence later*

"Can I talk to you?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I wanna talk to oyu about that picture." She rolled her eyes. "Can you just listen to me?"

"Whatever Jamal. Whatever it is, I just dont get why you didnt tell me you werent happy being with me. All you had to do was tell me. I would have been fine. I know I killed our child, but this was just low, and you were going to come back here and lay with me. Talking about confusing Madison? Way to go J." She gave me the go one face.