Chapter 10

Damn. 2 updates within 2 days. Im just feeling good right now. BACK TO THE STORY

NOT EDITED..

Jamal POV

Damn. I just had a wakening call. I watched how she held Madison. Madison has never had anyone beside be hold her that way. Not even Jamie bummy ass. She was crying and I wanted to be nosy, but I knew right now was not the right time. 

She asked me why Im here and why Im still here..as in her life. That kind of confused me, she making it seem like she dont want me here. The only thing is that I aint going no where. I knew this once Madison cooperated with her. I know that Im in the dog house with her right now but I aint leaving no time soon so oh well. I need this girl.

"Alright A Imma just be real with you. I want you. To be honest, I kind of love you. When I saw you walking through the hallway..this shit sound cliché but you were different. I may seem nosy but when you dropped your phone I saw that you were reading. That was a plus I knew you were smart. When you fell you didnt cause a scene like every other thottie at the school. When you left your phone I took that as a sign. I wanted to take you out and that ended horribly..then when we were here. I loved being with you. Its like you fit with me like a puzzle piece. Then it got cut short, I was dissapointed but it was for a good reason. It was Madison. She was in the hospital she had an asthma attack. I sound like a bitch right now but girl I told me granny about you. I told her I fucked up because I stood you up and she almost damn near beat me. She told me you got me wrapped around your finger. And now I believe her. The way you held my daughter was just a beautiful sight to see. Aint nobody ever held her like you have. I aint never vulnerable but I am right now. I just want you to forgive me and we can move forward as friends or more than friends."

She just sat there staring at me. "Can you say something...Please?"

"Well.. Jamal.. I honestly dont know what to say to you. Im really confused right now."

"Tell me something"

"What do you want me to say?.. That I am sooo in love with you and I open my heart to you for you to take it and stomp it on the ground"

This girl has really been through some shit. I walked to the couch that hse w son and sat down. I took her hands in mines and looked her in the eyes.  "Africa, I will never intentionally hurt you. My purpose is to be with you and keep you."

She looked at me and when I said keep you, she put her head down. I lifted her head back up and asked her, "So what do you say.. huh you gonna give this sexy boy a chance huh?" 

She started laughing really loud, Madison was whining, so she got up to get her. She came back down stairs with a quiet Madison and sat her beside me. She looked at Madison and then back at me. I had a big ass smile on my face. "Alright"

"Alright what ma? I need to hear you say this"

"Ugggh I will go with you Jamal... and Maaadisooooon" She cooed in Maddy's face and Madison smiled really big I took my phone captured this moment. I set it as my lock screen. 

"Welp..we should get going its kind of late.."

"You dont say niggah...strolling in my house all types of times and stuff"

"Ha ha ha Thats a discussion for another day, Im just happy I got my baaaaeee"  I said hugging her from behind. She tensed up and said " Boy Bye you better move"

I picked up Madison and was heading out the door she started crying

"whats wrong babygirl?"

Still crying.

"Maddy whats the matter?" She reached for Africa and Africa's eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Umm.."

"She aint never done this before..welp that means that we have to be together forvever"

"Shut up niggah..give her here" I handed her Madison and she stopped crying just soft sniffles. The fuck?

"Yall can sleep here tonight, Imma be here by myself anyway"

"Uhhh ..alright lemme lock my car" Bwoop Bwoop. I locked my car and stepped back inside to see Africa carrying Madison upstairs so I follow. 

"Un uh boy, Niggahs down stairs and Girls upstairs" Thats fair. I love this girl. She just has so much respect for hersef. Tonight is the night that I drop all of them thotties. I got my bae.

Africa POV

This boy got be blushing like a mutha fucka. I go upstairs with Madison. This is the first time someone has slept with me in my bed since KJ. This bundle of joy reminds me so much of him. I turn on yo gabba gabba on my phone and hand it to her. KJ loved Yo Gabba Gabba. I am all in my feelings when there is a knock on the door.

"Come in" In walks Jamal with no shirt. God bless this boy. Them abs is so damn sculpted its ridiculous. And that V-line is gone  kill me

"Damn I know Im fine but you aint gotta stare"

"Whatever boy whatchu want"

"I just wanted to say good night to my babies."

I laughed. "Boy she not worried about you"

"I see but you are huh?"

"Maybe"

He came and kissed me. I pecked his lips back and said "Night J"

"Night A" He left out my room and I just laid back smiling. I GOT A BOYFRIEND

Alright.. How yall like it? NOT THAT LONG I KNOW.. BUT ITS LATE AND I THOUGHT YALL DESERVED ANOTHER CHAPTER

Jamal and Africa?

Maddy?

Tell me something as Jamal would say lmao

Goal

10+ votes

3+ comments

That aint a lot? Right? NO? Alright, Lets make it happen

Feedback stops=I stop

Feeback little to none=short updates

Love and Peace

*Destany