Chapter 31

NOT EDITED....

Africa POV

"Come on Jay..Dont play dumb...we just got back to "Normal" and you lying already"

"A what are you talking about?" He forreal finna stick with this. I know he sells drugs. How else would he know my dad? He almost called my Uncle by his street name. He already lying. Imma just forget it.

"Nevermind. Forget it...Imma go and get her washed up" 

I turned to Maddy. "You done babygirl?"

"Yep..Uh huh..Im done" I smiled and grabbed her from her high chair. Jamal came to help me. I let him help. I dont want him complaining again... 

He sat her on the ground and she walked in front of me. She was going up the steps one by one. Well she was really climbing. She loves the stairs, which gives me more of a reason to break out KJ's old stair gates. Dont need NO accidents. We are half way up the steps and I feel hands on my waist. I turn around and of course it is Jamal. He can sense my irritation so he removes his hands and just walks behind me. I need to do my damn homework. I graduate in 3 months and I need my grades to be tight. 

I just put on her last shoe. She climbs off the bed using KJ's stool and gets to my door. She sits down and takes off her shoes. She gets back up and run out of my room laughing. Man I miss stuff like that. KJ wouldnt take off his shoes because he knew better, Jamal let her do what she want sometimes. KJ would make me chase him and tell me that everytime I catch him I get 10 billion kisses. I miss my baby. I just cant go to his grave. I could barely go to his funeral. 

I sat on the edge of my bed and just thought. What if Madison becomes my daughter? I would love a little girl. She acts just like me. I dont want to replace my baby. 

"Knock Knock" I looked up.

"Baby Whats wrong? Are you hurting?" He wiped my eyes.

"Nah. Im straight. I didnt even know I was crying" I laughed a little. "Maybe allergies" I smiled, and laid back on my bed.

"Alright well, we about to go the grocery store"

"Oh alright, just let me know when yall leaving"

Jamal POV

Did she just say when yall leaving? Haha.

"Girl you coming too?" I said in my ghetto voice. I know she was in here crying and it wasnt because of no damn allergies, she dont even have allergies. 

"What I got to come for?"

"Cuhz you cant stay here by yourself"

"Why not?"

"Cuhz Mi- Cuhz I said so, so get up"

She sighed hella loud and got up. I smacked her ass and she turned to give me a death glare.

"Cant keep your hand off my ass huh?"

"Nope..Cuhz that ass is mine"

"Ass Ass aaaasssssss" I heard the little voice singing.

"Hey!!" We both said. Madison smiled and ran out. I walked out hot on Africa's ass. Madison was waiting by the stairs, she knows not to go by herself, sometimes.

"Boy back up.."

"Back up daddy" Africa laughed and tripped on the last step.

"Fuck!"