Chapter 54 Part 2

NOT EDITED..

I went downstairs and greeted my parents. They hugged me and I went into the kitchen. Only to find Jamie in there behind Jamal. I feel like she trynna push my buttons and Im trynna keep my cool for Madison's sake. He wasnt moving either. I stood there and just watched. He got up and turned around. When he saw me, it looked like he saw a ghost. I turned to walk away and he called my name. 

"Im straight dude.." I stormed upstairs and put on my all white keds. I already know this bitch finna have to catch my hands by the end of the day. HE came up behind me and grabbed my wrist. I snatched away from him.

"Dont touch me" I said giving him the try me look.

"What yo problem?"

"Being here is my problem." 

"What?"

"Hmm? Idk, maybe because yo rude ass aint introduced me to any of your family. You got this popcorn bitch of a mother showing up like she been here, yo nasty ass uncle tried to talk to me, you auntie giving me shitty looks, and im being referred to as another one of your friends and my first name by Madison" He rubbed his hands across his face.

"Maaaannn" I looked at him sideways. 

"You aint got shit to say?" He just looked at me apologetically. Im not finna be somewhere I'm not welcomed. 

"I didnt think you did. Give Madison her presents, they in the closet on the right." I grabbed his keys, cuhz my car is at my house. I'm getting some food and leaving. I dont plan on coming back. Its one thing for me to think yo babymomma gone push up on you, but for me to see it and you dont stop it, Im straight. I started walking to the door, and he grabbed me.

" It slipped my mind"

"Oh the feeling of another girl thats not me touching on you slipped your mind"

"Babe, what can I do?"

"You can give Madison her presents, tell her that they are from AFRICA and let me go." He pulled me towards him, Im not doing this shit. Im not finna forget this shit this quickly. I eased outta his hold and walked away. I patted my pockets to make sure I had my phone. I went down the stairs and heard laughing. It was Jamie. I went up to her, and she flinched. She not even worth it. I got close to her and spoke loud enough for Jamal to hear. I know his ass was behind me. I leaned to her and told her, "Dont worry about me, You won" She looked confused and I heard Jamal say Oh shit. I stormed out the house and started the car. I got in, and backed out before Jamal could get to the car. I went to Woody's Barbeque and ordered some food. I stood back and waited for my food.

"Did you get my dm?" I turn around and it was that boy from Middle school. I jumped a little.

"Sorry I didnt mean to scare you"

"No your fine" Damn. I had to double take, this boy was fine. Hair was dreaded and they went about 3 inches past his shoulder. He was fitted too. 

"Soo you remember me?" 

"Name?"

"Damien. Damien Jiggers" I put on my thinking face. It sounded familiar, but I wasnt sure. 

"Bestfriends always and forever?" Oh shit this is D. My old bestfriend . I gave him a hug and he laughed. This was my best friend. He stood up for me, until freshman year he moved. We were besties since 6th grade. 

"Wow, D you look.....different" He smiled. He looked me up and down.

"Yea, you too" He licked his lips and I blushed. My number was called and I went to get it. He asked for my number, I gave it to him and told him we should link up sometime for old times sake. He agreed, we hugged and I headed home.