Chapter 63

Jamal POV

"Put that next to the crib" I pointed. "Ma nigga...do that chair look like a crib to you?" I walked out the nursery. These niggas act like they stupid or some shit. Today is the day. The day Africa moves in with me. Well, she think she moving downtown, but she coming home today. Madison knows. I told her yesterday and she promised to keep it a secret. 

I walk downstairs and harold is here. He said he wanted to talk to me, but damn i aint think he was gone actually come. That nigga always talking up some shit. He waved me over and I met him halfway.

"Aye. We can talk over lunch?"

"Yea. Lemme tell them what to do real quick" I turned and went up the steps 2 at a time. I saw the designer walking around. I stopped her. "Uhh. you know what I want done. I'm finna step out for a couple hours. i expect progress when I get back" She nodded her head and I went back down stairs.

"Alright. We good" We left in his car. He drove us to Toppe's (made up lol). We got out and he waved to someone nd they immediately seated us. We ordered drinks and the waiter left.

"Alright, whats up man?"

"Nothing, I cant meet with one of my niggas and just chill?"

'Quick, yo ass aint just finna be taking niggas out, whatchu wanna talk about?"

"Alright man-" The waiter brought our drinks out and we ordered. We waited for him to leave to continue talking.  "Alright, uhh"

"NIgga"

"Alright.. So babygirl is moving in today?"

"Yea" I said smiling. 

"You happy?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"I mean are you happy nigga"

"I mean...Yea Im happy to have her living with me."

"Why?""

"Why what?"

"Why do you want her with you?"

"Quick when did thos become an interview?"

"Just answer the damn question"

"I love her. Aint no doubt about it. She finna have my baby."

"Alright man. Imma just tell you this. She living with you now. I dont know if Mike already gave you the run down, but I am. I want you to take care of her."

"I know"

"Nah man. I got to tell you something..Me and Mike got caught slipping and one of us gotta face some time. I dont want Africa to be stressing about this or Sanaa. Especially babygirl.Right now Mike is trynna take it, I'm not trynna leave my family like this. "

"How much ya'll need? I can bail ya'll out"

"Nah man. No bail can be set"

"6 months to a year with no bail. Thats what the lawyer said. they have the evidence, they just need one of us to own up or they taking us both" I shook myhead and placed my head in my hands. The fuck Africa gone think. I dont want her stressing, but she gone know something is up. On top of that. If Mike not here for the baby's birth. She gone be hot. I hate keeping stuff from her, but this one I gotta make an exception.

"Maann. Alright. I aint gone say shit. But I'm not finna be lying to her. Eventually she gone know something is up" We nodded in agreement.  Our food came and we ate and talked a little more. Come 3 o'clock, its time to tell her. I told her to get herself and Madison ready. I havent seen her since that night, but Sanaa dropped Madison off yesterday so Icould tell her what was going on. We left Toppe's and went back to my crib so I could grab my car.

"Alright Q"

"Alright youngblood, but remember what I said. I need you to take care of her" I nodded and jumped in my car. I headed to Mike's house, and knocked. I wanted them to hurry up. I'm taking them to my granny's house. I aint talked to her since last week. But I saw her last month, and told her about the baby. She was happy and told me to bring them by. So thats where we going and its on the way to the downtown area, so Africa will be surprised. Madison came to the door, and waited for Mike to come and open it. She know better. I looked at Mike and he looked stressed. I grabbed his shoulder. 

"Dont worry about it boss. I got her. " He looked up at me.

"Thanks knucklehead." I went up to see about Africa. I opened her door and she was in her bra and putting on panties. 

"Damn" I said outloud. She jumped and held her chest.

"What the fuck Jamal? That shit is not okay" She rolled her eyes and continued to get dressed. She went to the box and looked through it. She smacked her lips. 

"What?'

"Dont talk to me"

"What?"

"You heard what I said" She turned back around and looked throught the box. She pulled out a long pink  dress and some white sandals. she slipped it on and braided the front of her hair. She sat on the bed and tried to put on the sandals. She was getting frustrated.

"Let me help you"

"Nah Im straight. Madiiiison"

"Yes momma" Madison jogged in here.

"Can you help me put my sandals on please?"

"Yes I can " She got on the floor and slid them on her feet and buckled them on the sides. She being extra, I could have easily helped her. 

"Madison, go play real quick"

'Okay" SHe left and I closed the door.

"Whats the problem?" The last thing I want is her mad at me and I am about to break the news to her that we living together.

"Nothing, lets go" She was about to get up.

"No"

"Then we can stay here. thats fine too"

"The fuck you so mad at?"

"Idk, maybe the fact that I fooled around with my baby daddy, and thought about getting back with him, and then he up and leave fore 3 days, leaving me with our daughter" I laughed. Little does she know.

"This is funny to you Jamal? This is funny huh? Playing with people feelings and shit. That aint funny." She grabbed her Michael Kors bag and got ready to leave out the door. I grabbed her arm.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to laugh. I havent talked to you for a reason. I wouldnt just up and leave. There is a reason why"

"Im listening"

"See. I cant tell you right now" 

"Full of shit" She walked out and grabbed my keys to unlock the car, I looked out the door while her and Madison opened the doors on my Range Rover. Madion needs help getting in, so Africa was about to pick her up.

"Aye, I told you about picking her up"

"Hhow else is she going to get in the car?"

"You should have asked for help"

"Whatever" I closed Africa's door after she got in and helped Madison in the car and buckled her up. I closed the door and went to the driver's side. I honked telling Sanna to close the front door. I out on my seatbelt and headed to my granny house. 

Alright. It has definitely been a while since I updated. This is something short. I need lots of feedback on this in order for me to upload the next chapter. I have it ready and set to go, I just need the feedback. 

Quick announcement: I do read you guys' inboxes. I love the feedback, but what I wont tolerate is disrespect. You dont have to read my book if you dont want to. No one is placing a gun to your head and making you read it. Do NOT inbox me any bullshit about you being in your feelings about something I confronted. #sub 

Follow my instagram: @destanyloveesteebie (Thanks to the people that followed me. I see you guys)

Love and Peace

*Destany