Chapter 15

Even though I did not get 5 or more comments on the last chapter..Here is the update

Africa POV

I heard those familiar voices. 

"Mommy..mommy" I heard him say.

"..Mommy" I heard the little girl say.

I have really got to be hearing shit. I swear I heard KJ yelling at me then a little girl's voice. I turn around and I see KJ running to me. I leave my phone on the bench and embrace him. I feel the hot tears running down my face. 

I am reaching for my phone when I hear someone clear their throat. I look up to see Jamal and Madison and KJ isnt here. Jamal is looking at my like I have 2 heads. Madison is smiling and now holding onto my leg. Im really confused and dizzy right now. I sit on the benchto gather myself. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked toward Jamal.

"Umm.." He is about to lie. "Uhh...we needed to take a little walk" I looked past him.

"Right..you needed to talk a walk? ..thats exactly why your car is parked behind you"

I really dont have the time for this.Im not about to yell in front of this little girl. Im not finna argue with this niggah at all. I need to be alone. Like now. 

"Hey Madison..umm I will see you later okay?" She looked at me with sad eyes and nodded.

"Its alright..uh..idk when ..but I will see you soon okay? Dont cry Big girl" She hugged me and I got my stuff in hand. I was walking away when this niggah grabbed my arm. 

"Stop Jamal" He was still holding onto my wrist.

"Africa, why cant you just talk to me?" He wanna ask dumb ass questions sooo..

"Well..hmm...let me see...I dont think I've GROWN UP yet.." I said snatching my arm away. I began walking home. I knew that it would be a little way home but I didnt mind. I put my pink studio beats on and continued to walk. I was now 2 blocks away and I felt a sting going through my calf and my shoulder. I fell. I was really in pain. I had never been shot before, cut, and poked, but shot HELL NO. This shit feel like somebody setting fire to your wound. 

I felt myself being lifted and placed into a car. My goodness this couldnt get any worse. Shot and Kidna-

"Africa!!!" I heard. 

"Moooooommyyyy" I heard Madison scream to the top of her lungs. Hearing that made me break down. She was screaming for me and I couldnt tend to her. She isnt my child, and I feel as though she is. I cant help her. I keep hearing her call out for me and i cant do anything about it.

Jamal POV

I can not believe she got shot. Imma find out who did this shit if its the last thing I do. Man I dont know what to do. I can be selfish and save my ass by just dropping her off at the hospital. I dont need Mike knowing shit about me with Africa. Or I can stop being a bitch and callhim to let him know. Shit. Im stuck. I got Madison with me that wont stop screaming. I got Africa bleeding in my car looking like she is out of it and Im speeding to the hospital. 

I arrive at the hospital and I have to get Madison and Africa in. Maddy is already unbuckled and outside the car, waiting for me while Africa is opening her door getting out. I rushed to her side and grabbed her. I knew she might fall. I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and placed my hand on her waist. I told Maddy

"Come on babygirl, Its okay.. Africa is okay" She looked confused and ran in front of me.

I got inside and yelled, "MY GIRLFRIEND WAS SHOT. I NEED SOMEBODY TO GET HER. SHE LOSING BLOOD"

Nurses were scattering, and I saw that nurse that tried to get some dick from me when Maddy was here and she already knew I meant business. She gave me a dirty look and retrieved a wheelchair. Another nurse helped me sit Africa in the chair.  I grabbed Madison and followed them.

Before the doctor even got the chance to tell me that I couldnt go any further, Mike stepped up and placed his hand on my chest stopping me. He said," Wait here."

I looked at him and I know that I looked like I had seen a ghost. "Boy close your damn mouth.. Ill be back" He said walking away, following the nurses. I did as told and walked to the waiting area. I know Madison has to be sleepy from all that crying she was doing. She saw a lot tonight.

Did yall like it? Shit just got real!!

Soo..Africa got shot? By who? and Why?

Jamal at the park too? Hmmm?

Her daddy at the hospital before them? Thats something huh?

Well The Goal is 

13+ Votes

5+ Comments

Love and Peace

*Destany