Chapter 42

NOT EDITED....

Africa POV

I picked up my phone to check it for the first time since I been home. 12 missed calls from Jack ass. 34 missed calls from JayBae. 10 missed calls from D- Mike. 56 unread messages. 35 other notifications. I threw my phone on my nightstand without checking any of the messages. I laid back on my bed and placed my arm on top of my eyes. I dont know what to think. I dont know what to do. My mind is blank. 

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" No answer.

There was knocking again, I dont need no fuckin stress right now.

"What?" The door opened and babygirl walked in with her pajamas on ready for bed. She looked behind her and closed the door. She ran and used KJ step stool to get on my bed. 

"Hi mommy...Okay?..you okay?" How does she know? Fucking 2 year old. 

"Yea..Yea I'm fine..see" I smiled at her to show her that I was fine. 

"Madison..where the hell you at?" She snuggled under my stomach and that shit hurt. Like really fucking hurt. SHe doesnt know, and Im not trynna let her find out. 

"Sorry mommy...sorrryyy.." She started crying. 

"No no no its okay babygirl...Im okay ..see ....see Im fine" She was sniffling and the door opened. My dad walked in with a white tee and some pajama pants. 

"Girl why you in here"

"I sleep with my mommy" She said getting smart.

"Well .mommy needs rest so you cant sleep in here with yo loud mouth" She smacked her lips. 

"You want a ass whoopin" She looked back at me and I poked out my bottom lip she turned to my dad and stuck her tongue out like I didnt see her and turned back to me and smiled. I smiled at her still in pain. 

"Keep on little girl. Imma call yo daddy to come and get you" She screamed no and yelled my granny name. I cringed at her volume, I was getting a headache. I am trying to lay off the pills for now, so I have to sit throught this one and Im sure the many more to come. 

"Whats wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing..this bad ass little girl trynna sleep in here"

"Ohh..Maddy..mommy needs to sleep by herself. SHe has to get some rest and heal better babygirl. She has to have the bed for space kay? Her stomach has to-" I cleared my throat. SHe fina put some shit in her head and she gone bug me with questions.

"Sorry mommy. I go to go" Madison got off the bed with my mother's help. She went to my dresser and was pointing. 

"What is it babyygirl?"

"That"

"What is that?"

"That"

"What?"

"Thaat Granny" She was on her tippy toes and reaching. My dad picked her up.

"Here. Now get what you want witcho non talking ass. Actually you do talk jus to damn much." My mom slapped him and Madison laughed grabbing the baby monitor. I swear this is the cutest thing ever. I think its because she always sees me and Jamal grab the monitor if we leave her by herself. I smiled and tears were sitting at the rim of my eyes.

"Mommy crying?!" Madison said alerting my parents like there was a fire.

"Girl shut up" My dad said. Madison kicked him in the knee.