Chapter 41

NOT EDITED...

Africa POV

I ran to the bathroom and spilled out my guts. I went to wip my mouth, and threw up some more. Fuck. I wiped my mouth and went to rinse it. I brushed my teeth and went back into the room. I threw the food away, and sat back on the bed. I sat and thought. I dont want to eat, my stomach isnt hurting, I cant do number 2. Hmmm?? This can only mean one thing. I am pregnant. Me and Jamal were just fooling around. After he pushed me off him, when I was looking for my liquor stash, he knocked and I hurried to close my closet. I went to the door and it was Jay. He wanted to apologize. He did and one thing led to another. We didnt make love, or fuck, it was just sex. In the moment sex, no feelings behind it. We were both laying there and I asked him what we just did and he said we made a mistake, and he walked out. I was mad. So having sex with me, was a mistake I kept asking myself. So I got drunk. And when he was behind me on the stairs, thats why I didnt want his ass touching me.

I have to be. I grabbed my head in my hands and put my head down. How could I be so fucking stupid? How could I let this happen? I been drinking and shit. Oh fuck. I think imma be sick. I hurried to the bathroom once again, I threw up and collapsed onto the floor. My stomach is hurting. I looked at my stomach. There may be a baby in here. I smiled and rubbed my stomach. I tried to get up and felt vaginal pains. I blew out a long breath and helped myself up. I may be hungry. Before leaving the bathroom, I had to pee. I pulled my maxi skirt down with my panties and sat onto the toilet. I see blood in my panties. I'm not pregnant? My period is here, so I'm not pregnant. I cringed reaching for the toilet tissue. I quickly grabbed my stomach, I felt pee coming out of me. I looked between my legs and blood was coming out. I started crying. I dont know what the fuck is going on. 

"Oh my God...uhh...Ja..Oh my" I am out of breath. I am breathing long and slow. I dont know what to do. I dont have my phone. Just the hotel phone. I wiped myself the best way that I could and sat bottomless on the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest and rocked myself. I cried silently to myself. As much as I dont want to believe it, my baby is gone. Both of my babies are gone. I cant be a mother. EVER.  I lost 2 babies. 

I crawled to the room and put on some panties and some big sweat pants. I grabbed the hotel phone and called the 911.

"911, whats your emergency?"

My voice was a little shaky. "Umm..I just had a misscarriage, and I dont know what to do"

"Calm down ma'am. Do you know your location?"

I shook my head like the operator could see me. "Yes..I am at the Mariot hotel on Twonten street ..Room number 12."

"Please stay calm, help is on its way, would you like to stay on the phone until they arrive?"

"No..Thank you" The phone hung up and I waited 4 minutes and the knocks began.

"Ma'am please open the door, the ambulance is here." I crawled to the door and there were men everywhere. I was trying to stay calm, I dont want to have an anxiety attack. There was just to many people. They lifted me and grabbed my wallet. They put me on the gurny and strapped me. They rolled me out the room and there were guests outside their doors looking. Just my fucking luck. I was in the truck and everything was blurry.

"Ms.Nelson stay with us." My hearing was fading. "She is losing blood. Hand me-" I was out.

Mike POV

"Aye boss..I found her." I put my glass of Jack down and looked up. I was buzzed. 

"Where she at youngblood?"

"Uhh..she prolly at the hospital now. They took her out the Mariot hotel on Twonten street on the stretcher."

"Good job youngblood..whatchu doing there?" I was curious.

"One of my bit- My women called" 

"Alright nigga, I got it. You know what happened?" He shook his head. 

"Fuck" I rushed to my car, and called my wife.

"Hello?"

"Ny baby, you sitting down?"

"Yea baby whats going on?"

"Umm...Johnny found babygirl and she on her way to the hospital" I heard her gasp.

"Baby dont stress over it...Im about to see whats up and I will calll you back"

"Grannnnnyyy okay?" I heard Madison in the background.

"Sanaa dont mention Africa while she around. Imma call you back. Baby dnt cry" I hung up, and did 60 to the hospital. I jumped out the car and went to the front desk. 

"Africa Nelson, no im not fucking waiting, or filling out no papers, get me the room number"

SHe looked at me like I have 4 heads. "I meant NOW" 

"236"  I went to the elevator and to the 3rd floor. I saw 234, 235, and 236. I went up to her door and opened it. She was laying there with her head in her hands. She didnt look up once. 

"Grasshopper?" She slowly looked up at me and went back to how she was. 

"What happened babygirl?" She started crying. 

"I can NEVER be a mom" I am confused as hell.

"What are you talking about babygirl, you have plenty of time to be a mother. You have a month left of school"

"Dad..the baby is gone."

"What baby?" She looked at me with dark eyes. "My baby...it was 3 weeks old and its gone. the baby is gone" 

I didnt say anything. I just hugged her. She dont need to be in a fucking hospital right now. 

"Ill be back" I went to get the doctor so he could get the release forms. I am the boss around here and what I say goes. He came back with them, explained to me on how to take care of her and I signed them. She needs Sanaa right now. She really need that ittle nigga but uhh..She need him. A nusre wheeled in a wheelchair and left. I helped her into the chair and rolled her to the car. The nurse came and got the wheelchair and I drove home. 

I helped her into the house and that little girl is something else. 

"Mommmaaaaaaaaaaaa" She screaming and shit. 

"Ayee you to damn loud" She laughed and popped my hand. Thats shit kind of hurted. 

Africa bent down to little babygirl level and hugged her.  She hugged her like her life depended on it. She let go and went upstairs, to bathe. I took little babygirl into me and Sanaa's room to play. I guess we were bonding with he bad ass. The door bell rang and once I heard the voice, I knew Africa did too.

The door closed and Sanaa said, "He gone" 

"So when you gone tell him?"

"Idk ma when the time is right"

"Africa he deserves to know"

"Mom, can I process the fact that I lost another child first, before going and telling everyone else?" Sanaa knows to back off when Africa start spitting them words of hers. She tries so hard to be ther for Africa, but she fucked up. My babygirl has my mentality. You fuck up with me once, you dont get a second chance. Of course with me it was different, she is daddy's baby. And that dumb nigga Jamal. I'm surprised she aint said no shit to him yet. But its coming just wait on it.

Okay so I got the highest score on my American Literature final so I am in a good mood. So Africa and Jamal did do the nasty huh? Ya nasties *Raven Symoné voice* Lmaooo. But ye soo here it is. If it is confusing, pleeeeeaaassseee let me know in the comments. I am going out of town next week, so there will be another update before then(MAYBE) and then you guys will have a SHORT wait. 

No Goal

Love and Peace

*Destany