Chapter 38

NOT EDITED....

Jamal POV

Now I am back in square one. She not taking my help again. I sighed in frustration. I am not going to bed mad again. I went to her door and knocked, and she didnt come. I knocked once more and she ignored me again. I tried to turn the knob and it was locked. Only thing I heard was her music playing and it was loud. I twisted the knob harder to see if she would notice and she didnt. 

"Baby" I yelled. No answer. Fuck it. Imma unlock it myself. I went to Mike room and got her key. I jogged back to her room and put the key in the door. I twisted it in the lock and opened the door. I put the key back in my pocket and eased the door open. The music got louder as I opened the door. I stepped in andsaw her laying on the bed. It still smelled good, but had a stinch of something. I couldnt put my hand on the smell, but it was definitely familiar. I walked to her and she was laying there limp. I climbed on her queen sized bed and looked over her. She looked different. Not bad, but bummy like. I touched her face and it ws cold. She had on a tank so I pulled the covers over her. I unstraddled her and was about to kiss her, but I pulled away quick. Her lips smelt like straight liquor. Not a ounce of the usual strawberry smell. Just straight liquor. She cant be sleep and drunk. I nudged her arm and she didnt budge. I shook her harder and she didnt move. Not a blink. I was worying a little so I straddled her and touched her face, she hates when people touch her face. Not a movement. I smacked her and she was still. Dammit. I looked around frantically, and my eyes landed on the trash can. There was a bottle of Grey Goose and Malibu Rum in there. What the fuck!!! She drank both of these damn bottles. Now Im mad. I kicked the trashcan over and it landed by her notebook next to the closet. I forgot she still laying there. I went next to her and yelled her name. Fuck this shit. I was getting frustrated. I called the police.

"911, whats your emergency?"

"My girlfriend is laid out and I think she drank 2 bottles of liquor?"

"Sir what is your address?"

I gave her the info adn within 5 minutes, they arrived. That was quick. They took her and I told them I would meet them there. I had to get Madison.  I got Madison and packed her a bag. I got her in the car and called Mike. 

"Ayoo Mike.."

"Sup youngblood"

"Nahh..All jokes aside..Africa is on her way to the hospital man. I saw some liquor in her room and she was done for. "

"I knew this shit was gone happen again..I told you Michael ...I told you" I heard Africa's mom say.

He sighed and said, "Alright ...we finna be on our way" I heard shuffling in the background.

"Where you at right now youngin?"

"Im on my way to the hospital"

"Where is lil bit?"

"She is the back sleep.."

"NIggah you already on your way tothe hospital and lil bit is in the car?" I shook my head like he could see me. "Aw man. Tereasa she got herself a man" I laughed and told him I had to go.

I got infront of the hospital and grabbed Madison and her bag. I jogged inside and went to the front desk. 

"Africa Nelson?"

"She is in intensive care, you can wait to my left, a doctor should be out shortly" I blew out my breath and  went to the waiting room. I sat Madison on the next seat and she went in the bag to get some toys. I rubbed her head and she looked at me. 

"Mommy?" She questioned. I aint wanna lie to her. 

"Mommy is in one of the rooms. We will see her in a little while"

"I want Mommy" She whined. 

"Madison. you have to wait a minute"

SHe began to whine. She put her face between her legs and cried. I just left her like that.. Im not finna keep picking her up. Africa got her little ass like that, with that damn attitude. She sat there whining until she realized I aint finna get her. She looked at me and held up her hands for me to pick her up. I picked her up and she laid her head on my chest. 

...Even though the goal was NOT reached, I updated anyway. Just a filler. Having Writer's block. 

What yall think?? No Goal, but leave feedback...I NEED more comments..

Love and Peace

*Destany