Chapter 3

Africa POV

I opened the door and there he was. The boy that made my heart melt. The one that was my first love. The only other boy that showed me love besides my daddy. The one that everybody said I would marry. The one that said he would never hurt me. But he did. The one that made my life hell. Why the hell was her he-

"I know yo ass hear me talking to you"

"WHAT?!!!" Every time I get around him I get aggy (agitated). He knows why.

"I said do you miss me bae?"

"What do you want Keith?"

"I think you know what I want A"

"Why are you here? Just tell me what you want so you can leave"

"Girl you and I know that you could never get rid of me"

"I think its time for you to go" I said walking to the door clutching onto my robe.

"Nahh ma I dont think it is" He said walking closer to me with those eyes. Those eyes that I fell in love with. Those eyes that made me melt everytime he said something to me. Then I saw something different. Hunger. He looked like he wanted to rip me to shreds for talking to him the way I did.

"Keith...Keith...STOP..Oh gosh..NOOOO" He was tugging at my robe. He was way stronger than me so he tore the straps that were once used to close it. Now I am using my arms to hold my robe together. He stands back licks his lips.

"Why are you doing this?" I knew that look. It was the  Im gonna get what I want look. He used it many times. From the forceful kisses, to the forceful touching. I never let it go past touching. I knew that sex was a sacred thing to me and I would be damned if I let my relationship depend on something like that. He knows that I never enjoyed him touching me. It was never willingly. He always forced it on me. 

"Girl .. you know that you still want me. You will ALWAYS want me and I will ALWAYS own you"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I knew exactly what he was talking about. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!!"    Once I yellled that, all hell broke loose. HE came charging towards me but I ran to the kitchen around the island. He was on the other side staring at me.

"What the hell are you running for Africa? You always gotta make something difficult"

"Im always making something difficult, I think you getting me confused with your damn self. You always do this shit. You cant barge your way into my life." I didnt notice I was crying until I wiped my face and it was wet. I am growing a pair because I have never in my life talked to Keith like that. I noticed the time and that Keith has been here for 30 minutes. That leaves an hour until I have to leave. I have to get him outta here.

"Keith" God I hate saying his name. "You need to leave my fucking house. NOW!" He just stared at me.

"Did you not hear what the fuck I just said"

"I heard you ma, but I know you dont mean it so imma stick around a while and maybe you can change your mind" He was walking closer to me and I was shaking my ass off. He came close to me where I smelt his breath. He glazed his lips across mines. I pulled away faster than I thought because you tried to grab me and he missed.

"You want to play games and I aint for that right now". He grabs my arm and drags me to the couch. My ankles got carpet burn. He put me on the couch and stradled me so I couldnt move. He started to jiggle with his belts until it was aloose. He dropped his pants and I thought about screaming rape. I decided against it. I remember...