Chapter 14

NOT EDITED...

Jamal POV

The Next Day

Madison was already up..jumping in the bed. I must say for a toddler she has a lot of energy. I got up and turned on the tv for Madison. I made sure she ws situated before going to take a shower. 

I got in the shower and just let the water smash into my skin. I washed myself all over. It was time for me to get out but I needed this time to think. Africa can have cancer. I broke up with her yesterday. I was hella rude to her, and I doubt she wants me back. My granny can have cancer. I need her. This fucking game. I gotta get outta this shit soon. 

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I peeped in my room to check on Maddy. She was knocked out on the floor, face down. I laughed to myself, and got my phone. I snapped a picture of her and laid her in my bed. I went to oil my body down and get dressed. I got myself something to eat. Lol. Some damn cereal. I went back upstairs after eating and Madison was still sleep. Knowing her she aint gone be up for another hour and a half. I gave her a bird bath and got her dressed. I put her shoes on her and tried to comb her hair. I mean what am I really supposed to know how to do with her hair. 

I went downstairs, packed her diaper bag. I knew she would be hungry when she woke up so I packed her some left overs. I went back upstairs and grabbed Maddy. I put her bag on my shoulder and walked out to my car. I buckled her in and patted my pockets for my wallet, phone, and keys. I jogged to lock the door. I came back to the car and started it. I was on my way to Africa house and I was thinking about dropping Madison off at my granny's, but decided against it. 

I pulled up to her house. I turned the car off and exhaled slowly. I was thinking about turning around and going back home. I was about to step out of the car when a BMW with tinted windows pulled into her driveway. I became alert. Not only for Africa, but because I had my baby with me. I was about to just call Africa to let her know, but Mike stepped out of the driver's seat and a beautiful WOMAN stepped out of the passenger seat. I hurried and drove away. 

Mike is my boss. I aint know that niggah was Africa daddy. When you look at them both, them niggahs is like twins. 

Africa POV

I woke up to a car door closing outside. I got up to look at who it was. I went downstairs and looked outside the window. It was my mom and dad. I got excited but went back into my funk. I looked in the mirror by the front door and I looked like complete shit. My hair was all over my head, my eyes were really really puffy and red. My face was red too. Dammit. 

I heard the keys jingling in the door and ran to the couch to watch tv. They walked in and my dad's scent filled the room. 

"Hey Baby" My daddy said.

"Hi dad" I spoke more dull than intended.

"Damn..Africa..who pissed in your cereal?" My mom said annoying the freak outta me.

"Well.." My mom cut me off saying, "Did you forget there were dishes here?"

I walked over to the sink and there was 4 dishes in the sink, that was including the 3 spoons. I sighed and washed the 3 spoons and cup. I felt a prescence behind me so I turned around. It was my dad. He was staring at me..hard. 

"Uhh...Hey daddy"

"Dont Hey daddy me" He said mad.

"What did I do?"

"Whats his name?" He said  not breaking he glare.

"What are you talking about?"

"The niggah that took you home from school, and got you crying" Whoa!! How the fuck did he even know about this bull?

"You mean why my daughter aint told me about a niggah thats bout to get delt with?"

"Huh?"

"Africa Lillian Nelson, if you dont answer me!!!"

"Dad, I said I dont know what your talking about to clearly I DONT know what you talking about" I said walking past him going up the stairs. I walked into my room and my mom was sitting on my bed. Damn. I dont need to hear no shit.

"You alright?" She asked

"Uh.. yeah ..im good. why yall asking so many questions? Damn. Yall just walked in the door" I watched her closely. She got off the mini couch and I saw what she was reaching for. I quickly stopped her.

"Dont. Touch. It." I said clenching my teeth. I inhaled and exhaled long and slow.  She sat back on the couch and looked sad. I looked at her picked it up and placed it on my bed.I gave her one last look before she got up and walked out of my room. I went to take a shower, but my phone started ringing.

Tell me what you say now

Tell me what you say, Come again

If you can not stay down

I went to check the caller and it was Jamal. It was still ringing and I aint know what to do. I about to answer it when I heard my dad yell to my mom, "You remember what happened last time dont you?" My mom was sniffling. Man this weekend has been too much. I need to get ready for school tomorrow. Nahh..that shit can wait. I need some air. 

I got in the shower and got out. I put on some yoga pants with pink written on the butt and a pink hoodie. I slipped on my free runs and grabbed my stuff. Got my phone, and keys. I was leaving my room and my mom was walking past. She looked at me and hugged me super tight. I hugged her back and told her I needed some air. Once we released eachother, I saw my dad look at me from his room door, shake his head in disbelief and close the door.

Man. I can take this shit no more. I have no frekain body, but God. Right now Im feeling that He is all I need right now. Well.. and Jamal, but he broke up with me so I guess I need to knock that outta my head.  I went out the front door and decided to walk to the park. It was 3 blocks away. I walked and thought. Thought about my KJ. I smiled the entire way to the park.

I get to the park and thereis hardly anyone here. Well..it is a Sunday. I sat down on the wooden bleachers and took my phone out to read. I sat there reading for about 10 minutes. I was getting kind of cold so I was getting up when I heard that familiar little voice....

Did yall like it?

It was okay to me. I am thinking about writing tomorrow, but I dont know, I dont know if yall really want it.

Why Mike mad?

Jamal scary ass gone drive off.

What happened the last time that her daddy had to yell?

Goal

13+ Votes

5+  Comments

Love and Peace 

*Destany